Chapter 2: New Friend

"What?" Why!"

"Look Leo, I know you won't approve of it but I just can't sit here and wait to watch all my friends be floated."

"Anna you have me. I'm here for you." He put her hand to his chest. "Please don't leave me."

"I don't want to but I'm going to do this."

They went to his room and she told him what she was going to do.

"What! You're going to kill someone? Anna there are different ways!"

"I'll have a chance to see her again. That's all I want." She sat on top of him and caressed his cheeks.

Lil Mature Scene

"Princess..." He whispered to her before they shared a kiss. It became heated as the tension between the two rose. Not long after, both of the two's shirts were off. The only noise was the heavy breaths between each other. As he had finally gotten her clothes off, he looked at her as he always did. He trailed kisses down her stomach as he asked for her consent when she nodded he continued.

"Oh god!" She moaned as his mouth did unspeakable things to her. She pulled at his hair as it was the only thing available to her hands. "Please Leo! I need you."

He smiled at her words and unbuttoned his pants. She had gotten used to his length but it still caught her off guard every time. He pushed into her, making her moan loudly. This caused him to cover her mouth with his hand.

"You know you can't be loud Princess." He smiled at her. He held himself there for a second so she could get used to him all over again. When she nodded he finally moved and quickly sped up. Little whimpers and moans sounded from her mouth making him want more.

Their groans mixed together almost in harmony. As he pulled out, she laid there for a second trying to regain her breath. He laid next to her, holding her.

Done with the Lil Mature Scene

"Do you really want to do this?"

"I do."

"Then I support you." He held her hand. A few minutes later they were dressed again and out in the hallway. He caressed her cheek comforting her in any way he could.

"Please forgive me for what I have to do." She kissed him, with all the passion she had left going into it. He held her as tight as he could. As much as they wanted the moment to last, they let go at the sound of footsteps. She went the opposite direction.

"Anna."

She stopped and looked at him.

"No matter what, I love you." He said looking her in the eyes. She almost cried at the three words. They were almost enough to make her stay but she had made her decision.

"I-" However as the footsteps grew closer, she gave him a look and he knew. She ran back to medical. Her hands were shaking and her palms were sweaty. Her hands grabbed a scalpel, she just stood there.

"Anna!" She turned and saw Vanessa, she knew she had no family. She was a good candidate, as she was in her late fifties and had found records of a brain tumor that was coming back.

"Please forgive me Vanessa." She gave her a sorrowful look before taking her into the room, covering her mouth so she couldn't scream and sliced her neck. As the blood gushed out, she looked at her. Suddenly she realized what she had done. "No, no no. Someone help me!" She screamed as she pulled the body closer to herself.

Abby rushed in the room along with other doctors and looked at the scene. The girl was covered in blood that wasn't her own and the murder weapon right beside her. Doctors had rushed to them. Two grabbed Annabeth and held her down. The others went to Vanessa. However she was already dead. They called the guards who took her away. Her father's eyes saying everything. She looked down ignoring all the looks from strangers.