Devil ❤️ Angel: Innocent beauty

Vansh was in his study and was sipping his coffee.After taking few sips one by one ,he placed the mug on the glass table in front him and evacuated a relieved sigh.
He rested his head on his king sized chair and closes his eyes to dive into his profound self.
While he was finding peace within himself ,footsteps of a man was audible to him and he opened his eyes to have a look to it.
He saw Martin standing with his head bowed down .
Vansh asked him about the girl.Martin said that the girl was now awake .This line erupted a sense of pleasure on vansh face.
"But she is constantly screaming to move out from here and is messing up the whole room"."She is enquiring about her grandmother ",Martin said in a go.The relation of the old woman with the girl was clear now and vansh was attacked by a pair of opposite emotions within him.
Sadness 💔 because the girl lost her grandmother and a feeling of happiness that he did her incremetion ceremony with all the respect .
Both the feelings were not so familiar to him as all the 30 years of his life ,he lived aloof from the world .
Shovering away his thoughts,he went from the study to see the angel in his room.He reached his room only to find it messy and cluttered.He hated untidiness but at this point of time,his eyes were looking for his damsel.
His maids bowed down their head seeing him approaching .He asked one of them about the girl and they told him that she has locked herself in the bathroom.
A sense of worry erupted within him after listening about her act.Its normal for her to be afraid and act madly because this is an unknown place to her .
Vansh went near his bathroom and found it unlocked .She would find it difficult to lock it as she seems not accustomed to these fancy things .
Vansh chuckled in his mind but he didn't wanted to frighten her more.
His mind asked him to handle the case peacefully .It was pretty shocking for him as he is not a person of so much patience and understanding.
The word "Peace" was vanished from his life since the day he became a mafia king so he niether let anyone stay in peace .But today his stern and logical mind was advising him to be calm and nice to the angel.
Why is he referring a slum girl an 'Angel"?.He was again lost in his with him until he realised that the shower of his bathroom was on.He remembered closing it after completing his shower in the morning and realised that the female inside would have done it.
He heared a loud scream from inside the bathroom and without wasting a second he entered only to find the girl beneath the shower in her frock.
She was eyeing the shower shockingly and was trying to catch water in her hands.She was indeed playing with it and smiling ."The shower system must be virgin to her ", thought Vansh.
He continued eyeing and noticing everybit of her.The mud on her body was removed by water giving a clear look of her natural skin .
She is no doubt an angel.She was epitome of beauty . She had curly hairs which were wet by now and white complexion .Her teeny figure was beautifully outlined by water .
Vansh was clean bold by her .It was obvious of him behaving like that and getting attracted to a girl that too a teenage girl who was not even 18.
He turned himself to calm his libido down .
"Common vansh,stop it",cursing to himself.
"She is a kid and you cannot even think of ....
He turned again to have a look of her and after eyeing her for long ,he smiled involuntarily .

The girl heared a chuckle and turned her body to find a tall and sacry man infront of her .She gulped seeing him as he resembles like the beast in her granny stories.She made an assumption that he might have captured her and her granny.
She moved her legs to run but got slipped and fell on the ground hurting her elbow in the act.
Vansh immediately went near her and caressed her elbow .The girl saw his face covered with black bushes and his eyes area was darkened .
Vansh was lost in her angelic face .
Her eyes were fixed on him and wet lips parted as if solely opened for him to explore it.
But a fearful gasp broke his trance and he found her breathing high .
She jerked his hands away and tried to move .He again caught a hold of her and she was wriggling in his arms.
"Monster , monster save me!,save me granny!",the girl cried giving a taste of her honey like voice.
Vansh chuckled listening her referring to him as monster and how adorably she was hitting him with her tiny fists.
"My granny,my..... granny...I...I..want..to..go to her..,leave me....,she spoke in trembling voice.
Please...please...let..me go...
"Shhhhh",vansh said with a hope of calming her .
"Relax angel, nothing will happen to you, I am here",vansh said assuring the frightened figure infront of him.
Ridhimma stopped struggling after listening his soft tone which still had a dangerous touch ,no doubt he tried his level best to be as soft as he could.
She eyed him innocently and vansh was in complete awe of her .
He picked her up and got our of the bathroom .The maids get shocked seeing their master carrying the girl in his arms and softly placing her on his bed .
Vansh aksed his maids to get her ready in proper clothes till he is out.
He went outside towards the kitchens and assured that everything is prepared.She was looking hungry because her stomach was growling and she looked very weak .
He odered the severs to follow him and when he reached the his room,he saw all the maids outside .
They told him that she got ready silently this time and vansh realised that his calmness worked in this case.
He pushed the door getting the attention of his angel...yaa his Angel...
He marched towards her followed by the servers and odered them to place the food on bed neatly.
He signalled to be out as his angel panicked seeing a bunch of males around her .After the servers were out,vansh gave a smile to his angel who didn't reciprocated it.He realized he need to work a little more to make her comfortable.It was pretty easy for him as she seems innocent enough to get carried away easily.He got this thing when she stopped struggling in his arms when he spilled out few soft words to her .But this should be only in his case ,he won't let anyone take advantage of her innocence .
Nor he will too ever do this to her.