XVII. Chris Evans, part 2

Começar do início

"Chris.." i breathed heavily and he pushed one of his fingers inside me, making me moan again.

"If you're enjoying just one of my fingers this much, i can't wait to hear the sounds you make when you're riding my dick." It had been a while since we last had sex because he was really busy with set and everything and he would just have time to eat dinner and go to sleep when he came back home.

"God i missed you so much. Everything about you." he started peppering kisses down my neck as he pushed another finger in.

"Stretching out so well for my cock aren't you? Do you want me to replace my fingers with it?" he asked, his hot breath with his finger's thrusts making me moan and clench around his fingers.

"Yes, yes Chris please." i moaned and when he added another finger in i was feeling so close.

"You gonna cum around my fingers baby?"

"Yes god i'm so close."

"Cum baby, let go." he encouraged me and i did just as he said. I came all over his fingers coating them with my cum and he licked them clean looking directly into my eyes. I released a breath i didn't realise i was holding and he pushed me a little bit back so that i was completely on my back under him.

"I know i said you'd ride my dick but i just want to fuck you like this." he smirked.

"Then what are you waiting for?" i asked and he slowly pushed his dick in me. I moaned at his length as he pushed more and more in me.

"How are you so tight, Jesus, you feel amazing." he stopped when he was finally fully inside of me. We waited for a few seconds and when i felt comfortable i told him to move and he did, very hard might i add. He pushed in and out of me fastly making me moan each time. He leaned down and kissed around my neck and my ear, whispering praises as he fucked me senselessly.

"I didn't realise how much i missed you, you are amazing, taking my cock so well." he licked my earlobe and i moaned as he hit that spot inside me making my back arch and scream his name.

"Chris! God please keep doing that i'm so close." i begged.

"Me too baby, come on, cum on my dick." he whispered to my ear and i came on his dick with a scream of his name. He came inside me and we fucked for a few more times as he kept cumming inside me until i was crying from how much it felt.

"Good girl. You took my cock so well love. I love you, you know that right?" he asked as he laid next me.

"I love you more." i smiled into his chest as i cuddled into him more to sleep.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
*a few weeks later*

It was the 5th time i was throwing up today and i decided i was going to do a pregnancy test. I went to the pharmacy and bought two, to be sure. I got home and did it and started to wait. That damn 2 minutes just didn't pass and when the alarm rang i looked at it and it was positive. I did the other one just to be sure and it was positive as well. I was crying with the happiness of the baby that was growing in my belly, Chris and i's baby. I got out of the bathroom and cooked some pasta and watched TV until Chris got home. He knocked on the door and i opened it. He hugged me tightly and i giggled.

"Are you trying to kill me?"

"I just missed you."

"It's only been like 10 hours."

"That's more than enough." he smiled and i kissed him quickly.

"How was your day?" i asked him.

"It was fine, just normal set stuff. Are you any better, you looked sick in the morning?" he asked concerned.

"Yeah i called work and took a day off, i feel better though so don't worry." i smiled reassuringly.

"Come on we have pasta for dinner."

"Yay!" he shouted like a 5 year old and i laughed. I wanted to tell him after dinner so i waited until we both ate and tried to act as normal as possible. We finished doing the dishes and went to the living room to relax.

"Hey Chris?"

"Yes love?"

"I have something for you but you have to close your eyes and don't open them until i tell you so."

"Alright, is it the new airpods you bought me?"

"No, sorry, i didn't buy you airpods." i laughed and went upstairs to get the tests. I went back down and sat on Chris' lap taking his hands in mine and put the tests in his hands.

"Alright, you can open them." i smiled and he opened his eyes looking at his hands. He turned the tests back and saw the results.

"Wait, two lines is-Are you-Am i going to be a father?" he asked happily and i nodded smiling.

"Oh my god. I can't believe it. This is amazing. I love you. God!" he laughed and kissed me before he hugged me.

"I hope they get their eyes from you." i smiled and he chuckled before kissing me again.

Finally i finished it. Sorry if there are any mistakes and feel free to correct me, have a nice day/night!💗