Bakugo Matsuki and Katsuki came to Earth.

Start from the beginning

[Masaru's POV]

I suddenly heard my wife's high pitched scream. I immediately ran into the kids' room to find my wife holding a crying little kid.

"M-m-matsuki!!!" She cried out.

I fell onto my knees.

How...

Tears started welling up at the edges of my eyes. I scrambled my way to my wife. She was hugging Katsuki tightly he was crying.

"Ma-m-matsuki, she's, she's been kidnaped." My wife was wailing out. I couldn't hold back my tears and cried eith her and Katsuki. We tried calling the police and heros for help. It has been months and we still could not find our beloved little girl. Afraid Katsuki might be next, we let him sleep with us for nights.

We've sworn to take care of Katsuki and raise him well. Hopefully one day Matsuki would come back into our arms.

[??? POV]
"I have successfully completed my mission, Boss."
I handed her to him carefully. She was still asleep.
"Well, isn't she adorable? Just let us wait until she becomes our most prized test subject.
"Have you got Toya?" Boss turns to someone in the dark. He pushed a kid forward. A 10 year old kid appeared.
"W-where am I?" The kid was shaking a little, scared.
Boss came up to him. He bent down to the kid's eye level.

"See this kid here?" Boss shows him the little girl.

The kid nods.

"S-s-she's pretty..." The kid smiles at the little girl.

"Right? You have a blue fire quirk don't you?"

He nods

"Come kid, I'll give half of your quirk to her." Boss tries to get a hold of the kid's hand but he moved back.

"W-why? Is it because she doesn't have a quirk?"

Boss nods.

"That's why you have to give her half of your quirk, you don't mind this beautiful girl to have your quirk do you?"

The kid nod.

And that happened. The quirk was split for the kid and the girl.

        ***** Three years later *****
[Matsuki's POV]
I ended up being raised by villains. I often get tested, but no matter what quirk test was it, it was a success. They dyed my hair half blonde and half purple. It was to keep the original colours, only in split.

Somehow I earned a quirk to not get my quirks remove in any cases. It is cool, now that Toya is living with us, I learn many things from him.

The person who took me, I called him Sensei. He taught me my strength a little. And the big boss, Bosseu.

"Dabi? Dabi Dabi Dabi!" I teased Toya with his new name.

"Tch." He chuckles softly.

"Why don't you call me senpai instead?"

I made a disgusted noise.

"Calling you Touya is wayyy more cooler!" I gave him a thumbs up with a grin. He smiled as he pat my head.

.     .     .    .     .    .    .    .    .    .    .    .    .    .

Let's say they finally let me watch a fight between them and a hero. I noticed the hero was cool. I felt like I wanted to be a hero. Not a villain. I decided to hide from them that night. They tried searching for me. I quickly went in a random house. A man who seems to be in his 30s was eating taiyaki. He saw me and dropped his taiyaki on the floor.

"Aren't you a v-villain!-" He was about to yell a little louder when I hused him.

Hey, I'm a kid! I can't fight!

"N-no wait!" I whispered to him.

"I'm trying to run away from the villains! I want to be a hero! Not a villain!" I told him with passion in my eyes.

[??? POV]

Ahh, I see. This little kid wants to be a hero.

'Alright then! I will make your dream come true!' I thought as I smiled at the kid.