CHAPTER : 8 - ATTRACTION

Start from the beginning

I waited for the uneasiness and pain to overtake my senses. But it surprised me with burning electricity creeping all over my body starting from the back of my palm where his thumb caressed.

He pulled me with him not breaking his heated gaze and I followed him as everyone else blured the moment our eyes met and fingers connected. We walked into the middle of the dance floor, and for the first time I didn't care about the moving bodies beside me.

As we reached in the middle of the dance floor he stopped abruptly, pulling me into him and he moved closer leaning in. The people around me were close grinned against each other and dancing and I was suddenly aware of it.

"D-don't. Just l-look at me. In-into my eyes." He said lifting my chin as if he has been reading my mind.

"How do we do this?" I'm not a good dancer." I whispered.

"Me n-neither." He said through his smile.

"Just f-feel the m-music, You-You can do th-that right?" He said and took my hand to the back of his neck and placed it and his hand stopped right an inch away from my waist as he looked into my eyes for permission.

"M-May I?" He said and I blinked yes. And as soon as his palms moulded into my waist my breath hitched and I feel dizzy.

"R-Relax." He whispered pulling my other hand around his neck and I looked at him holding my breath.

"J-Just move your b-body with m-mine." He said and I followed his lead as everything else dissolved. The mood light changed red and my grip tightened around his warm neck. Sweat oozed on my forehead and parted my lips to breathe as my heart drummed harder in my chest.

"Shussh." He whispered pulling me closer to his body and locked his fingers behind my waist.

"L-look into m-my eyes K-K-Kash-ish-h." He said brushing my hair from my cheek and tucking them behind my ear. He wiped off a droplet of sweat trickling down my temple. I locked my eyes with his and he held my gaze with those intense eyes of his.

Our bodies moved in sync breathing heavily again eachother. My black romper against his white Lenin. My fingers crushed his collar behind his neck with a death grip and my nails dug into his warm, soft skin marking tiny red crescents. Which he didn't seem to mind.

His hands perfectly fit into the curves of my waist as heat flared from the mere touch of his palm. My chest heaved with the sensation against his hard chest and the contour of his hard muscles moulded perfectly into my body.

We leaned further until our breathes mingled and fanned our lips. And suddenly from the jerk from a body pushing mine at my back, I stumbled. My lips almost brushed the corner of his and I turned into a stone against him as the sparks of the fire lit the corners of my lips. Our lips parted and I suddenly turned away taking a few steps away from him, And the reality hit me back and I stood there like a block of ice.

Drunk bodies dancing under the blinking red light and my heart picked up its pace and I grew dizzy. The warmth of a familiar body vanished and panic dawned upon my senses. I clenched my fists tight and breathed with an open mouth as the surroundings choked my breath. I felt my legs wobbly and suddenly someone pulled me back into a hard body and shivered.

"K-K-Kash-ish-h. I'm S-Sorry." He whispered in my ear as his hot breathe ticklish on my ear as his stubble teased my neck. My body clicked with his and I leaned my neck into him.

"Qais." I said and he pulled me to him slowly turning me to face him until my eyes locked with his fiery intense ones.

"Let's get y-you out of h-here." He said and pulled me away admist the swaying bodies.