Chapter Forty Four

Start from the beginning

"Let's get some pictures of just you and Stormi." The photographer said as he stood in front of me. "Stand back there for me." He pointed behind us making me step back.

Smiling as the camera flashed, I looked down at Stormi who was looking up at me.

I already know she was thinking about my hat. Everything I wore she had to get her hands on it. And before disaster (which is her crying) even happened I placed the large cap on her head.

Shaking my head and chuckling at her laughter.

"That's too cute." The man continued to snap photos, bending down to get all types of angles. "Ok let's get you in here Kylie." He directed her to stand next to me as I took my hat off of Stormi's head, placing it back on mine.

"One second I need to change lenses." The man rushed out of the room leaving Kylie standing next to me.

"How you been?" I questioned looking over at Kylie. "Ok." I shook my head as she didn't acknowledge me at all.

Disregarding the cold shoulder, that I was so used to. I kept Stormi entertained and held a very brief conversation with Kim as we waited for the photographer.

It felt like it was taking way longer than it should've for him to get back.

"How's your leg?" I did a double-take, surprised that she even said something.

"Getting better." I responded, watching her eyes drop down to the new boot that stopped damn near at my knee.

"That's good." I agreed with her.

"Did she have the baby?" My eyes closed at the question.

"Not yet." This really wasn't the small talk that I expected.

I guess it's better than nothing.

Looking back up, the photographer was now in front of us, bag in hand. "Sorry about that." He stated before quickly snapping pictures once again.

No lie these were probably going to turn out so bad. We were standing shoulder to shoulder like some damn stick figures so I know the pictures were going to look so awkward.

"Ok." He gave us a thumbs up making the both of us walk away from the backdrop.

"Y/n." I turned around at Kylie's voice. "Are you keeping her." I nodded and responded 'yes' before exiting the little area we were in, heading straight for the food.

After eating, time went by fairly quickly.

We danced watching the Baby Shark performance, opened a few gifts from celebs (shoutout Dj Khaled for gifting Stormi her first channel purse), and a few minutes ago we cut the cake.

Now Stormi and I were just chilling in the ball pit.

She was so exhausted it was hilarious.

She was trying her hardest to fight the sleep, but it wasn't working. I already know she was gone be out in a couple of minutes.

And I was right, she was knocked out. Head on my shoulder, breathing all hard.

At least she was getting some good sleep.

"Yo," I sat up against the wall, rubbing Stormi's back to keep her comfortable. "I been looking for you for like thirty minutes." I laughed as Tyler jumped into the pit.

"What's going on?" I asked not really too concerned about being loud next to Stormi since it was loud in here.

"I need your help," My eyebrows raised. "I told you about Igor last year right?" I nodded remembering the conversations we had. "I need you to produce it."