02 || Ain't my family

Start from the beginning

We finished getting ready for the day and headed out as planned. I smiled once we entered the Chip Shoppe. "Hey girl." I walked over to Uma as she exited the kitchen. "Finally you guys made it."

"Please we didn't take that long." I said with a smirk, but it quickly faded once I saw the T.V. turn on. "Poser." I sighed as I saw Mal still in Auradon talking to the reporters.

"Traitor." I took a seat at the bar and put my elbows on the counter. "Hello?" I smirked at Uma as everyone started throwing pieces of food at the T.V.

"So she's a blonde now." I rolled my eyes before putting my hands on my face. "Of course she is." 

"Oh, I would love to wipe the smiles off their faces. You know what I mean?" "Trust me babe, you're not alone." I watched Harry walk over to me and put his hands around my waist. I smiled as he put his head in the crook of my neck kissing it softly. 

"Gil! You want to quit choking down yolks and get with the program?" I looked over at Gil who continued to stuff his face with eggs. 

"Yeah. What they said." I playfully rolled my eyes at him. He was adorable. Kind of reminded me of Carlos. But I quickly shook of the thought of him.

"That little traitor, who left us in the dirt." 

"Who turned her back on evil."

"Who said you weren't big or bad enough to be in her gang. Back when we were kids. Come on, you guys remember. She called her Shrimpy, and the name just kind of... stuck."

"Gil not now." I said as I glared at him.

"That snooty little witch, who grabbed everything she wanted and left us nothing."

"No, she left you that sandbox, and then she said that you could have the shrimp--"

"Gil!" I practically yelled at him at this point. "I need you to stop talking." I heard him gulp as Uma stared at him.

"Look we have her turf now. They can stay in Bore-adon." I rolled my eyes at Harry. "Harry that's her turf now--" I said as I pointed at the T.V.

"We should not be getting her leftovers." I heard Uma finish my sentence. "Son of Hook, son of Gaston, daughter of Maleficent, and me most of all daughter of Ursula." 

I slowly got out of my seat as Harry walked over to her. "What's my name?" 

Harry took off his hat and kneeled down to her. "Uma." 

"What's my name?" 

"Mm, Uma?" 

"What's my name? What's my name?" "Uma!" We all yelled in unison.

(Uma)

This is all hands on deck. Calling out to lost boys and girls. I'm gettin' tired of the disrespect. We won't stop 'til we rule the world!

It's our time, we up next! (next, next). 
Our sail's about to be set (set, set).They ain't seen nothing yet!

(Uma & Harry)

Tell 'em who's in charge so they don't forget.

(Everyone)

What's my name? What's my name? (Uma). Say it louder! What's my name? What's my name? (Uma). Feel the power!

No one's gonna stop us. Soon the world will be ours!

What's my name? What's my name? What's it? What's it? Say it loud!

(Uuuuuuma). (Uuuuuuma). All eyes on me. Let me see 'em!