Chapter 76: Come & The Exorcism

Start from the beginning

"Then why mention it?" I asked her confused.

"Because..." She trailed off not knowing how to finish her sentence. "Can I get a massage?" She asked me. "My back hurts from falling earlier." Tia fell after trying to get off a waterslide. She slipped backward and bust her ass. It was a race so we were on different slides that were similar. I tried to catch her but it was too late. The sound it made sounded like it was bad. I was embarrassed for her. At the time it wasn't funny but now I'm laughing in her face. I'm not laughing at her pain but her expression as she fell. "That's not funny!" She pouted with her arms folded. "You really hurt my feelings."

"Not at the time but now I'm replaying it in my mind and it's funny. The way you looked when you noticed people watching was something I'll ALWAYS remember." I looked at her face and she looked as if she wanted to cry. "Lie down on your stomach," I told her. Oh man, I feel bad. "I'm sorry. I apologize wholeheartedly." I told her. She climbed off my lap and onto the bed.

"How good your massage feels will determine my forgiveness." She then laid on her belly.

"You're funny." I took off my button-up shirt which left me in my fitted white tank top. I like to show off my muscles.

"I'm serious." She turned her head to look at me.

I lifted her shirt up. "Let me get the lotion." I stood and got my bottle of lotion out of my nightstand drawer. "Take your shirt off." Tia looked back at me. "I need access to your whole back. You said your forgiveness is determined by how good it feels. I'm begging." I smirked. "Go ahead."

"I know that you felt I'm not wearing a bra." She took her shirt off and held as much as her breast in her arms and hand. No, those are one of my tank tops.

"I did. Isn't this my shirt you're wearing?" I asked her.

"Yes." I saw the back of her head nod. "I didn't ask. I'm sorry. Can I wear your shirt?" She turned to me with the question.

My head tilted to the side. "It's too late now. You already had it on. So you can wear it I guess..." I trailed off laughing.

She cheesed. "Thank you."

"What happened to your clothes?" I asked cooling the lotion on my hands.

"In my suitcase but this is more comfortable and your suitcase was closer." She responded.

"Well, ain't this 'bout a..." I shook my head at her response. "You are something else." I laughed and she joined me. "Relax..." I rubbed the lotion on her back and began the massage.

"Oooo, the lotion is still cold."

"I know." I continued for a while.

"Right there." She moved her back wanting my thumbs to go back to where they were.

"Here?"

"Mmhm." She moaned out.

"If you gon' do all THAT, then by all means." I kept at those particular spots. After a while, I moved to a different spot, further down south. A booty massage.