Taehyung opened his in confusion and found Jimin staring at something....

He followed his eyes and saw the most beautiful person he could ever see.

Taehyung's eyes stuck on the ethereal beauty, coming toward him. He lost his words.
The only thing came out out of his mouth was...'the flower boy'.

"Oh oh oh!!!.....this is the gardener we met yesterday" Jimin got excited.

"Shut up Jimin!!! If he find out we broke his plant...it will be not great for our image" Hobi whispered.

"Here comes my beautiful son in law" Mrs. Kim hold Jungkook's hands.

"Dad can we start now....." Namjoon said.

"Sure....but let me introduce them officially.....Taehyung my boy!meet your fiancee......gorgeous Jeon Jungkook" Dong Hyung said.

Taehyung started him from head to toe with mesmerized eyes.....he could not believe his fiancee will be that beautiful.

".....And Jungkook...this is my younger son Kim Taehyung....your future husband....."Dong Hyung introduced.

Jungkook looked at Taehyung hesitantly............his heart started beating fast..as the person standing in front of him was divinely handsome....but his eyes were beautifull yet dangerous.

Jungkook felt a unusual fear and moved his eyes from him.

"Here comes the ring' Jin brought the rings.

"What you waiting for..... change the rings now" Jimin shouted.

The two souls, completely unknown to each others exchanged rings......... touched each other first time......

Their family and close friends were showing their happiness by clapping hands and taking pictures of newly engaged people.

Taehyung was experiencing mixed feelings.....he was irritated of all these dramas and at the same time Jungkook's beauty mesmerized him......

"And....now it's time for the surprise..... Dong Hyung showing everyone a red envelope....

"What is it????...dad" Jin asked.

"Marriage Paper......"

"What!!!!!" Taehyung shouted.

"Today I am very happy.....my son has finally engaged with my favorite Jungkook....... I thought why not make this happiness double!!!!....so here it is the registry paper...sign it take your relationship one level forward"

"B..but dad......what are you saying??
it's no possible!!!" Taehyung protested.

"Why not son?....you are already going to marrie last month.....so...."Dong Hyung said.

Jungkook was witnessing the scene confusingly...unexpected fear was making his throat dry.

Mrs. Kim and Byun family happily appreciated his decision. Namjoon and other idols encouraged the cauple to sign the paper.

"Sign it son...give us happiness..."Dong Hyung requested.

"Why are you doing that in hurry.......we can do it in Seoul" Taehyung said.

I don't want to wait that long ...please son....keep our request" Dong Hyung said.

"Baby what you waiting for.....sign it sweetheart...." Mrs. Kim caressed his hair.

Taehyung looked at Byun family all were staring at him.

He got totally blank....one side was his Sarah and another side was his family ....he can't hurt his parents.....
he closed his eyes then took a deep breath.....then signed.