"you want me to interact with other people?" october questioned with raised eyebrows.

"come on it'll be so fun! you can meet my boyfriend!"

"oh yes, the famous harry james potter" he pretended to faint.

"you're so funny, you know that?" i said with a straight face.

"oh whatever, so hypothetically if i do go to this meeting how long would i have to stay?"

i smirked at october, "maybe 30 minutes?"

"that's a very long time."

"yea well you've been dead for fifteen years so" i said while emphasizing the 'so', "sorry that was insensitive."

"no duh, sherlock" he laughed, "fine i'll go, for thirty minutes only." he stuck a pointed finger towards me.

"yes!" i pumped a fist in the air, "okay, well you see there's actually a meeting starting in about fifteen minutes."

"oh you're evil" he told me.

"whatever, come on" i gestured him to follow me, which he did reluctantly.

ten minutes later, and a trip across the castle and we were outside the room of requirement.

"how did you find the room of requirement?" october questioned.

"i think neville found it, how did you know about it?"

"sirius black used to throw parties here, almost every weekend."

i laughed before pacing back and fourth three times in front of the wall. a grand door appeared, i stepped through the door, october floating behind me.

"hey guys" i stepped over to where harry, ron, and hermione were standing, "this is october."

"october, this is harry, ron, and hermione" i pointed to everyone as i introduced them.

"pleasure to meet you october" hermione greeted.

"sup man" ron nodded.

"it's nice to meet you" harry smiled.

"so you're harry, her boyfriend!" october exclaimed dramatically , "i've heard so much about you!"

i mentally facepalmed at his eagerness, "right yea, anyway."

harry grinned at me, "oh have you?" he let a small laugh slip.

ron and hermione both shook their heads before walking away.

"oh fred george!" i called out to the twins who were across the room, they walked over to me, "this is october. october this is fred and george. you all like pranks, discuss" i told them before walking over to harry.

"he seems nice" harry pointed out.

"he told me uncle pads used to throw parties in this room" i said with a small smile.

harry gave my hand a squeeze before walking toward the front of the room to start the lesson.

around halfway through our meeting, everyone was practicing spells and jinxes. october seemed to be getting along well with fred and george, despite the fact that he's an introvert.

suddenly, the walls started to shake. i looked over to harry with wide eyes.

"everyone get back" i instructed loudly to the group, "october, go" i nudged my head in the direction of the wall. he gave me an apologetic look before floating through the wall.

everyone stood at the back of the room, harry, ron, hermione, and i in fron with our wands ready.

the wall started to crumble, giving us a visible view of umbridge, and draco and his goons, they were holding cho chang by her robes.

-

"god that bitch!" i fumed while pacing in harry's dorm, "can you believe her?"

"hey lexie, maybe you should calm-" ron started before i shut him up with a hard glare.

"lexie" harry said calmingly.

"child abuse!" i screamed.

"hey babe-" harry started until being interrupted by me again.

"bitch!" i called out to nobody in particular.

"lex, take a breather" harry instructed.

i stared at him for a minute before closing my eyes and taking a deep breath.

"i'm just so mad" i plopped down on the end of harry's bed, "because of cho, dumbledore is going to get sacked, we're all on umbridge's hit list, and-" i got too frustrated to continue.

"it lasted for a while" ron tried to look at the good of things.

"now all these kids are going to have to use the freaking blood quill" i huffed.

"blood quill?" ron questioned.

harry and i exchanged glances before continuing to explain what umbridge was doing.

"that's bloody awful!" ron exclaimed, "she just gave you scars!" i shrugged before leaning onto harry's shoulder, "we should tell mione, she'll know what to do."

"hey ron?" i asked innocently.

"yea?"

"do you like hermione?"

"of course i like mione shes one of my best friends" he told me, but i saw the light blush adorning his cheeks.

"you're right, we should tell mione" i spoke.