01 || The Isle of the Lost

Start from the beginning

I'm rotten to the core. Rotten to the core. I'm rotten to the core. Who could ask for more?  I'm nothing like a kid next. Like the kid next door. I'm rotten to the...  I'm rotten to the...  I'm rotten to the core.

(Mal & y/n)

Call me a schemer. Call me a freak. How can you say that? I'm just unique.

(Jay)

What, me a traitor? Ain't got your back. Are we not friends? What's up with that?

(Evie)

So I'm a misfit. So I'm a flirt. I broke your heart. I made you hurt.

(Carlos)

The past is past. Forgive, forget. The truth is. You ain't seen nothing yet.

(Mal , Evie, y/n)

Mirror, mirror on the wall. Who's the baddest of them all? Welcome to my wicked world. Wicked world.

(Everyone)

I'm rotten to the core. Rotten to the core. I'm rotten to the core. Who could ask for more? I'm nothing like a kid next. Like the kid next door. I'm rotten to the... I'm rotten to the... I'm rotten to the core.

Y/n's POV

We all just start laughing. I roll my eyes at Mal as she takes some candy from a baby. I turn around to see everyone screaming and running away. I smirk at Mal as we turn around.

"Hey mom." We say in unison. "Stealing candy Mal? I'm so disappointed." I roll my eyes at her. "It was from a baby." "That's my nasty little girl." I laugh as she takes the lollipop, spits in it and puts it under her armpit. "Give it back to the dreadful creature." I laugh as they give it back.

"Mom..." I just laugh. "Come on Mal you're supposed to be evil and that ain't evil." I say with a smirk as she glares at me.

"It's the deeds, Mal, that make the difference between mean and truly evil. When I was your age, I was cursing entire kingdoms." I just look at Mal as we start mocking our mother. "You two walk with me. See, I'm just, just trying to teach you both the thing that really counts... how to be me."

"I know mom--" I hear Mal say and finish the sentence. "--We'll do better."

"Oh! There's news! I buried the lede. You four have been chosen to go to a different school... In Auradon." Wait now I'm confused just four?

I watch as Evie, Jay, and Carlos try running away. "Wait mom you said four?" I ask raising an eyebrow at her. "Unfortunately it's only going to be Mal, Evie, Jay, and Carlos." I scoff at her. "Are you kidding me? What about me? I'm Mal's twin sister!"

"Yeah and I'm sticking with (y/n). I'm not going to some boarding school filled to the brim with prissy pink princess!" I put my hands on my hips as I glare at my mom. "And perfect princes." I turn around and glare at Evie.

I watch Jay walk over to me and put his arm around me. Did I forget to mention we're dating? "Yeah, and I don't do uniforms. Unless it's leather. You feel me?" I smirk at Jay. I turn around as Carlos walks up to us along with Evie.

"I read somewhere that they allow dogs in Auradon. Mom says they're rabid pack animals who eat boys who don't behave." I laugh when I see Jay sneaking up behind Carlos and scaring him. That poor little cinnamon roll. He's adorable. "Yeah mom we aren't going!"

"Oh, you're thinking small, pumpkin. It's all about world domination. KNUCKLEHEADS!" I watch as two guys start carrying things over. "Mal..." I just scoff and walk the other direction as Mal follows mom.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Time Skip

After sometime of walking around I end up finding myself at an alley way. I start walking through the alley feeling frustrated, putting my hands on my face and running my fingers through my (h/c) hair. 

How can they do that to me? I'm just as evil as Mal and the others. Do they even know I exist? 

I suddenly snap out of my thoughts when I feel someone's hand on my shoulder. I turn around to see someone who I haven't seen in ages. "Hello there love." His thick Scottish accent that I haven't heard in so long.

"Harry Hook. To what do I owe this pleasure?" I say with a smirk. I cross my arms as he runs his hook through my hair. "Careful there I don't think my boyfriend will like that very much." I say as I grab his arm. I watch as he leans in and whispers something in my ear. "I'll take my chances there love." 

I could feel myself blush, but I quickly brush that off. "What are you doing here Harry?" I ask as I turn around and walk through the alley. "I heard your sister and her little gang are going to Auradon." I stop my tracks and take a deep breath before turning around. "Oh yeah? You've got something to say about it?" I say crossing my arms.

"I'm just saying you might get lonely all by yourself." I raise my eyebrow at him. "What are you proposing Harry?" I ask confused. "I'm just saying if you ever need someone come to the Chip Shoppe we'll be there for you."

I was about to say something when I saw Jay walk up to us. "Don't you have something better to do?" I watched as he put his arm around me. I heard Harry snicker as he walked away.

I sighed and took a seat on the ground followed by Jay. "What's wrong (y/n)?" I looked over at him who was now staring at me. "I just don't want you guys to leave me and since we don't know how long you'll be there I'm afraid you might forget about me and move on." I say as I look down at the ground hugging my knees. He scoots over to me and lifts up my chin so I'm now looking at him. He leans in and kisses me and I kiss back knowing I'll probably never do that again.

"We'll never forget you (y/n). I'll never forget you." I smile as I kiss him again.