This made Jennie look at Lisa. "You're not going home? Thailand I mean."

Lisa shakes her head, grabbing a box of juice to devour. "No, I'll visit someone in Gwangju."

"Who?"

"The only person I consider as family."

Jennie doesn't want to dig deeper because they're still starting to get to know each other day by day and also because Jennie thought it doesn't matter anyway, all of this is just an act leading to revenge so she just hums and continues to sip from her treat.

They shared casual conversations about almost everything. They talk about the joint program project of their departments as it's going to be less than a month left because it was rescheduled a month before the initial date.

Because of the reschedule, they will be very busy soon so Lisa treasures this. Considering their hectic schedules especially Lisa with school and work, it'll be hard to spend the same hours of the day that they used to have for the past weeks.

Time flies when you're having fun.

The sky is getting darker so they make their way to Lisa's car to leave all the picnic gears before heading towards the N Seoul Tower.

It was a quiet, comfortable and romantic dinner. Lisa always brings Jennie to a place where she could relax and be away from the bustling city of Seoul and she appreciates that. She only remembered telling Lisa once about wanting to get out of the metropolis once in a while and the latter caught that immediately.

Jennie's ex boyfriends and flings were never this attentive and as consistent as Lisa so this is new to her.

"Thank you for the day. I really had fun." Jennie says, removing her safety belt off of her after Lisa had parked her car in front of their gate.

Lisa smiles. "Always a pleasure and I had fun too. Do you have any plans tomorrow?"

Jennie chuckles. "Another date, I assume?"

Lisa nods, still smiling. "Yes. If you don't have something to do of course."

"You miss me quite fast, Miss Manoban."

"I do and we will have a hell of a month after Sunday so I want to have as much quality time with you as I could."

Jennie's chest starts to warm at that. It's genuine, she knows. "Is this your another way of making me sweep off my feet?"

Lisa grins. "Is it working?"

Jennie playfully shrugs with a teasing smile. "Meh."

"There's a lot of time to do that. Not going to give up so easily, Miss Kim. So, tomorrow?"

"Sure. Where are we going by the way?"

"Everland." Jennie's eyes widen after hearing that which makes Lisa smile. Lisa knows she hits the right switch. "Yes, panda and capybaras."

"Oh my God."

"Knew you'd love it."

"How did you know I'm obsessed with them?"

"You have panda and capybara stickers in one of your sketchbooks, capybara chain dangling on your bag and a panda pen sticker. So I figured you must've been so fond of them."

Jennie could feel the warmth against her chest and stomach once again. The very small part of her that has been telling her not to continue her plans ever since the beginning is slowly creeping out again.