The Flirty Stream

A few hours pass, and I see that it's time for me to go to the trail and start my stream. I grab my laptop, headphones, and other gear and head out. I start my car and drive to the trail. I walk down the trail and find a good place to start streaming.

I set my laptop up and open Twitch. I title the stream "irl stream for you guys lol - with dream" then I click start. Almost immediately, people start filling in. I guess they all wanted a in real life stream after all. "Hey guys," I start. "Dream's going to come on soon." I log into Discord and start a vc. Dream joins right away.

"Hey Dream. I started the stream."
"Alright, cool." He laughs.
I start thanking people for donations and reading chat. A couple people are asking why Dream isn't actually with me, and I decide to answer. "Chat, Dream isn't with me because he literally lives almost 8 hours away from me—that's just by plane." I could hear Dream wheezing. I was confused what was so funny. "Dream what's so funny?"
"You. You do realize that it's going to rain in a few hours? You'll have to end stream early." He laughed harder.
"Dream! What the hell! You said we should stream today, and it's going to rain!" I said, mad but I also found it sort of amusing. Dream only left laughter in response.
"I hate you" I said, now giggling. I continued reading a few messages and donations in chat, appreciating all of the love from my viewers. "Thanks for the $5, ILoveDream—" I stuttered. "1927AndGeorge." I hesitated reading the username. Dream must've heard, because I heard him laughing hysterically. "Dream! I was reading the username!" I yelled, embarrassed. I read some more chat messages. "Thank you for the $3. Yeah. I'll walk a bit more." I said, completely forgetting my initial plan for the stream. I grabbed my laptop and walked the rocky trail. I was enjoying the change of scenery of a irl stream. I finally came to the end of the trail, and sat my laptop down. "Hey there's a flowering tree behind you, George." Dream said. I looked behind me and saw exactly what Dream described, a flowering tree full of pink blossoms. Although I'm colour blind, I can still see the colour pink. The tree was truly beautiful. I looked back at chat and saw they were asking me to put a flower near the camera, so they could see it. I agreed. I grabbed a blossom and showed the camera. I put the flower in my hair as a way to be funny. I laughed at my own joke. "Almost as pretty as you George" Dream said, wheezing. I could tell he was joking but I felt my cheeks heating up. This always happened when Dream fake flirted with me. I read chat in my head, they were all freaking out that Dream had flirted with me. Great. This was going to get clipped. I rolled my eyes at the screen, directed to Dream.
"Shut up."
"Nahhh" Dream's voice trailed off. I could tell he wanted to talk about something while we were both alone.
"Alright, chat. I think I'm going to end stream here. Thanks for coming and I'll see you in a few days." I said, ending stream.
"Do you want to talk about something? Before I ended stream, I could tell you wanted to." I said.
"Yeah, maybe" Dream started.
"That's fine. Just talk to me when you feel like it." I laughed. Dream laughed as well.

heheh cliff hanger sorta
wc: 613 words loll