You sighed, relieved that everything was over and no one was severely injured. You turned your attention back on the boy sitting next to you while Kugisaki and Yuji started bickering as per usual.

"Are you feeling okay? I know this must have been a lot to handle" you said, brushing a few strands of hair that had fallen on the boy's eyes.

"Y-yeah, it was kinda scary though" he said and averted his gaze elsewhere, rubbing his neck but when he removed his arm, you noticed blood on his fingers.

"Where'd you get that scratch?" you questioned looking closer, inspecting the severity of the injury. Thankfully, it wasn't anything life-threatening.

"That t-thing did it with its claws" he muttered, his voice just above a Whisper, his voice trembling at the mention of the creature.

"Okay. Come here" you said and moved around so your back was facing the bickering duo. Making sure they weren't looking at your direction, you placed your palm on the boy's neck and closed your eyes, a baby blue light eminating from your fingers. You removed your hand and opened your eyes, smiling sweetly at the boy. He raised his hand and touched his neck, a look of surprise plastered on his face.

"H-how did you..." he mumbled still shocked, as he looked at you with pure surprise. Your eyes softened and you took his hand in your palm, rubbing soothing circles at the back of his hand.

"Come on. Let's get you out of here" you said and walked towards Kugisaki and Yuji, who had already headed for the stairs, while still arguing. Little did you know, that all this time someone has been watching you intently, with fascination evident on their face.

゚・:*✿゚・:*✿゚・:*✿゚・:*✿゚・:*✿゚・:*✿゚・:*✿

Megumi and Gojo escorted the boy on his way back home, leaving you three to rest a little after your encounter with the curses.

"Did you know I get into a foul mood when I'm hungry?" Kugisaki spoke up and you turned to face her while Itadori looked away, silently scoffing at her comment.

"We can grab something to eat on the way back to school." you said and a small smile formed on her lips. "Yeah, I guess" she said looking towards the setting sun. A loud Gojo caught your attention, followed by a bored Megumi.

"Good Joseph! We made sure the kid got home" he said and you all stood up. "Now shall we go grab some food?" Gojo suggested and the duo's eyes immediately lit up with excitement.

"Steak!"

"Sushi!" they yelled in sync while you shook your head and went to stand next to Megumi, who remained impassive.

"Leave it all to me!" Gojo shouted reassuringly, flashing a toothy grin and a thumbs up at the two pumped up students.

"And you guys?" he questioned and you shrugged your shoulders, shoving your hands in your pockets. "Yeah, sure" you said while Megumi remained silent next to you, scrolling on his phone, pretending to not have heard Gojo's question with a pout on his face.

"Huh? Okay, let's go" Gojo said after taking a closer look at Fushiguro and moved forward, ushering Yuji and Nobara to walk with him, leaving a shocked Megumi behind, the latter leaving an audible gasp at his teacher's behavior.

"Come on Megumi-chan! Don't be such a baby" you teasingly said and sprinted forward, dodging the incoming hit from Fushiguro, whose forehead was now decorated with a visible irk mark.

"Don't call me that!"

゚・:*✿゚・:*✿゚・:*✿゚・:*✿゚・:*✿゚・:*✿゚・:*✿