Her new crush

*Before I get started this was not my idea, my bestie BillyHargroveDad story Idea so I don't want to take her credit. Ok now to the first chapter*

________________________________________________________________________________

Wanda and Vision have been dating for 2 months now but Wanda has been losing the affection especially because Vision does not really feel the same way. Vision also gets random bursts of anger and take it out in Wanda, no matter what the other Avengers do he won't stop. Vision does apologize after but it just affects their relationship.

One night Wanda woke up from a nightmare about her brother, she took deep breaths and climbed out of bed to go to the kitchen in the compound. When she went into the kitchen she was met with a man, he has long hair, He had a metal arm and big muscles, Wanda found him very attractive. He turned around and looked at her with a smile. Bucky Barnes.

She couldn't help but stare, she was staring at him that she didn't see were she was going and tripped. She nearly fell until someone wrapped their arms around her and caught her she looked up to see Bucky, she blushed 'Wait, why am I blushing?' She thought 'I should not be finding him attractive, I have a boyfriend' she got up on her feet and turned around to face him, "T-thank y-you James" She smiled all shyly. "No problem Wanda" He smiled at her, he sat on the couch "Do you wanna sit down next to me?" He asked, She nodded and walked over to sit next to him.

"So what are you doing up?" He asked looking at her, "Oh, just nightmares" She said, he nodded. "What about you?" She asked, "Oh I just couldn't sleep" He said, he seen her yawn and smiled, "Maybe you should get back to bed Wanda?" He said, smiling "No I'm fine..." She yawned again, he laughed and got up, "Come on Wanda" He picked her up bridle style and carried her to bed. He placed her down and seen her asleep, he smiled, "Goodnight Wanda" He said, he left her room to let her sleep. All Wanda could think about in her dream was Bucky.

She has a crush on him...