Chapter 10

"I think the person who is impersonating Min Seola is Bae Rona" Eunbyeol said.

She gathered the others in an empty classroom to share her thoughts on who is impersonating Min Seola.

"Bae Rona?" Seokkyung asked

"How else could the shoe disappear?" Eunbyeol suggested. "Isn't she the only one connected to Min Seola."

"You're right!" Jenny said. "Bae Rona lived in Min Seola's house."

"After Min Seola died, she was accepted in her place. And she moved to Bosok Village. Everything seems so fishy" Eunbyeol added. "Isn't it strange she came after us to live in Hera Palace too?"

"I feel like you're using your own personal problems with Rona to accuse her of impersonating Min Seola" Arden said towards Eunbyeol and Jenny. "Just because Rona and Seola are weirdly connected, doesn't mean Rona is impersonating her."

"I agree with Arden" Seokhoon said. "It's just your speculation. You don't even have proof Rona did it."

"We just have to create proof" Seokkyung said.

"Do you have an idea?" Jenny asked.

"Just leave it to me."

Jenny managed to get Rona's phone and the rest of them were going through it, while Seokhoon and Arden didn't.

"There's no group chat room" Jenny said as she scrolled through Rona's messages.

"She probably deleted it already" Seokkyung said as she grabbed the phone from Jenny and tapped her camera roll.

"You've done enough. Stop looking through her phone" Seokhoon said trying to grab the phone from their grip.

"Wait!" Eunbyeol said as she grabbed the phone. "This dog...."

"Wait. Are they the same dog?" Jenny asked shocked. Eunbyeol scrolled into the dog's name tag.

"Sugar."

Everyone's eyes widened at the name of the dog. "Was it really Bae Rona? Did she really pretend to be Min Seola and threaten us?"

Seokkyung then grabbed the phone and shoved it towards Arden and Seokhoon's direction. "Are you still going to deny it? See for yourself. Min Seola and Bae Rona holding the same dog!"

"See? I told you it was Bae Rona" Eunbyeol said.

"My gosh, this is shocking" Minhyuk spoke. "Things just got really serious."

"That brat really toyed us" Jenny said in an annoyed tone.

"Bae Rona. I treated her like a friend" Seokkyung said in an angry tone. "And she betrayed us like this?"

- • -

Arden took the elevator to the penthouse, hoping to catch Seokkyung. She rung the doorbell and Makd Yang opened the door.

"Oh Arden. What are you doing here?" She asked.

"Is Seokkyung or Seokhoon here?" Arden asked.

"Seokkyung just left, but Seokhoon is here" she said. "Do you want to come in?"

Arden nodded and put on some slippers and went to the study room, where she could hopefully find Seokhoon.

She luckily found Seokhoon sitting at his desk going over his books. She knocked of the door frame and that caught his attention.

"Arden, what are you doing here?" He asked as he walked over towards her.

"I was hoping Seokkyung was still here" she said as she nervously bit her lip. Seokhoon noticed it and questioned her.

"Arden what's wrong?" He asked.

"Seokkyung is planning on luring Rona to the community room by using your phone. But I don't know what they're going to do with her! I came by hoping to stop here, but I guess I was a little late" she explained. "But we should hurry because they might do something to her!"

Seokhoon grabbed Arden's hand and they rushed to the community room to save Rona from what the others were planning to do.

- • -

Another short chapter.

But the thing Arden's mother is hiding from her family, the public, and friends will be exposed soon in a few chapters :).