Ms. Goodie was in the school grounds for her daily morning walks.
The students are scattered throughout the campus each morning, either doing exercises or mainly just hanging out with their friends.
Ms. Goodie went to the library to do a bit of work. There at a table Nanno was sitting alone, Ms. Goodie then went to greet Nanno and asked why she was at the library early in the morning.

I was just wandering Ms. Goodie, and I happen to find the school's library then went to read some books.
" What did you find then? "
I found an old yearbook full of pictures ms. it dated back your time.
Ms. Goodie wondered how that would be possible since all of the past school yearbooks, books and files got burned in a school fire a few years back. When she looked at the book, it looked good as new as if it was made yesterday. She asked where she found it.
By the shelf at the corner, Ms. Goodie.
Nanno said clasping her hands together. Ms. Goodie then went to the corner when a girl went pass her. Nanno noticed this and looked at the girl only seeing her back as she left the library. She then looked back down the table and saw a fairytale book named Hansel and Gretel. She smiled and opened the book looking through the drawings, she turned the few pages and at the very end there was a familiar handwriting in blac ink that wrote, " I miss your voice that gets me to sleep. " -H, and beside that was a drawing of a heart. Nanno smiled and closed the book, going back to the yearbook she was looking at earlier.

Ms. Goodie walks to the corner where Nanno told her, it was dark in that corner for it was where the lights barely reached the part of the room, she saw the shelves. She saw a familiar book, it was the same book she and her friend had made back when they were the students in that very school. As she opened it , inside were familiar handwritings of her and her friend. There were also old flowers that already withered, and after a few pages she was a picture, It was her friend. She sat dawn the cold floors and reminisced the day that picture was taken. It was their night in their dormitory and they told each other that they would stay up all night and not let a moment get to waste, which they of course failed to do as they fell asleep a few hours after they said that. The next day was silent but it was calm, it was their last day together and they shared their last breakfast, after that meal they would be going home. You might be wondering why this is a bit too sentimental, well you see Goodie's friend is moving to a different country after that day, hence they acknowledged the fact that they might not get to meet each other in the far future. So they cherished that night and the day that followed. As they walked outside their dormitory they went pass the pond with the blooming lotus flowers.
That was when they saw a lotus flower bloom, the same day she knew their friendship bloomed like no other, the same day she made the vow.
As they exited the campus, tears in both of the girls eyes, they said their goodbyes and hugged each other like there was no tomorrow for this time that exactly what was happening. Goodie's friend looked at her eyes and kissed the side of her lips and went to walk the other way where a vehicle waited for her. Goodie was shocked of course but she knew she felt more than a friend, if only she said something before.
She watched as the car drove away with her friend (?) inside.
That was the last time she ever saw her, a love that could've been.

Back to the present, Ms. Goodie didn't even realized she was in tears until Nanno pointed it out. She then quickly stood up from the cold floor and wiped her now tear stained face. She didn't have time to acknowledge Nanno for she dashed pass her, the book clutched in her hands as she exited the library. Nanno had a mischievous smirk painted on her face as she was twirling a strand of her hair.

The following days consisted of Nanno getting a bit more comfortable with her environment causing a bit of trouble here and there leading her to a lot of visits in the counselor's office where Ms. Goodie of course handles everytime.
It was lunch time in the cafeteria and Nanno was sitting there alone.
some girls went to sit with her which she acknowledged.
She was talking to them when she saw a glimpse of the same girl she saw at the library few days ago. This time she saw a bit of her face, she saw her eyes that had the dark shade of brown and by her neck a familiar necklace was around it, a purple gem that fits perfectly in the dip of her neck, her dark hair fell perfectly past her shoulders. She went to moved her arms a bit when she felt something cold, she looked down and saw two chocolate pudding at the table, one has a familiar drawing of a smiley face in it and the other a heart. Once again she smiled, took one of the pudding and ate it.