Coming This Apirl ❤️

The day she left was the saddest day of my life ! I had no idea that one little fight would effect our relationship this bad ! I had no idea that our love would hurt me so much ! No one would tell me where she is they say I've hurt her way too much but they don't realize that I have pain as well can't they see the hurt in me ? Can't they see that I'm destroyed as well ! Why is she the victim when it was both of our doing I was only being honest but I was willing to stay here and work out our problem but no she had to run I thought she would be back soon ! But no she has been gone for over 6 months now if she wants to rebuild her life without me that fine but they can't seriously be mad at me for going to be with someone else ! She has been here for me my nights of endless crying ! My night of wanting to just fly around the world and going to find her she was there for me when Nicole wasn't ! So can you blame me for thinking I love her now ?
Nicole can't look at me and say she hates me for moving on with my life when she obviously was too or why else would she be gone for so long ?
I stand here before her trying to explain to her that I love her that I have and I always will ! We're both to blame in this messed up situation, now there's another person involved and there's no way I can possibly hurt her when she's been nothing but good to me, but what can I do when I know I'm still madly in love with Nicole ! Although I don't even know if she still feels the same for me ! I need help I need her ! What can I do ?

I know I should have never walked away from him like that ! I should have stayed and fought for our love, I was stupid I was afraid of being hurt again ! I've always had issue trusting men from cheating boyfriends too my daddy issues I should have never hidden away in Paris like a coward I should have stayed and worked it all out but I didn't and now I've lost him ! He's with her and he loves her he claims not as much as he loves me, then why is he with her ? I know because I hurt him and she came to him at his worst and brought him back to his best she was there while I was running away and now is it all gone ? Is it over ? I knew I couldn't just come back and everything would be okay but I thought I at least had a chance but do I really ? What can I do ? But the real question is

Should I do it ? He happy I don't want to hurt him again......

A/N
Will be updating this in April but I wanted to know if you guys would like some parts to be Rated-R ! You know dirty scenes I've been getting a couple messages about doing a book that included it and I want to know if more of you would like that as well if not everyone agrees then I won't do it ! So let me now and look out for the next update but I will for sure update this book on Johns birthday so that's the official date !

4/23/15 !

See you then 💋