Act 1: Vector Chapter 1: Crocodile Tears

It all started one night when Team Chaotix was watching a romantic comedy movie at their headquarters just outside of Seaside City. Espio was the only one crying at the end of the movie. You'd think he'd have thicker skin than that. Charmy was groaning with boredom to no one's surprise. As for Vector, he was just sitting there on the couch enjoying the movie. As soon as the movie ended, Charmy let out a loud groan.

"Man, that was so lame. You'd have to be a soft sack to cry over an ending like that" Charmy said. To his left, he saw Espio was tearing up, holding a tissue close to him. Espio noticed Charmy staring at him and tossed the tissue aside as if it never happened.

"I can't cry". As soon as Vector said that, all eyes were directly at him. Espio and Charmy started laughing at the crocodile.

"I don't know about that, Vector. Ever heard of crocodile tears?" Espio asked trying to hold back giggles.

"Nope, but it doesn't matter. Why? Because I cannot, will not, cry. Ever!" Vector said with gusto. With a yawn, Vector walked up the stairs and went to bed. "Night, boys." When Vector was out of sight, Espio and Charmy started to snicker as they believed Vector was bluffing.

"Cannot, will not, cry he says. We'll see about that." Espio said.

"Yeah, we will. Cause I have a plan." Charmy added.

"You have a plan? Oh, this I gotta hear."

"Oh you'll be hearing it alright. By tomorrow, his eyes will become a waterfall." Charmy declared before the pair headed off to bed. Tomorrow was planning to be very interesting indeed.

The next day, Vector was at his desk, writing on several papers. Charmy soon arrived, a violin in hand. Charmy began playing a tune on the violin. He played a song that he had been practicing for some time now. He was playing Baka Mitai, a song which he had heard from a video game he had been playing for a while. It's probably for the better that Espio and Vector don't know what the game is about as it has a lot of blood and very brutal combat. Anyway, before Charmy could finish the song, Vector interrupted him. Charmy looked at Vector. He didn't even have a single tear in his eyes.

"Charmy, that's great and all, but could you play your violin somewhere else. I'm kinda busy here." Vector asked returning to his paperwork. Charmy was dumbfounded. That song made him tear up every time he heard it, but not Vector. Charmy went to the couch and started pouting. Espio came to him with a smirk on his face.

"Oh, did your plan not work?" Espio teased, earning a look of annoyance from the bee boy.

"Shut up." Charmy groaned.

Now it was Espio's turn to try. He had acquired a sample of tear gas from the Seaside City PD. He puts the tear gas into a container of cologne which he got as a Christmas gift from Amy Rose. With his concoction whipped up, Espio nonchalantly walked into the office where Vector was.

"Hey, Vector. Wanna try some of this new cologne I got?"

"Uh, sure why not. Let'er rip." Vector said, as Espio sprayed a bit of the cologne on Vector.

Vector began sniffing the smell of the cologne in the air. He picked a lavender scent with another weird smell mixed in it. "Huh. That's an odd smell."

"Is it making you tear up?" Espio asked, waiting to Vector to start crying.

Vector took a few more sniffs before sneezing. "No. It's just odd to me."

Espio was in shock. It didn't work. "Is he immune to tear gas? How is that even possible?" Espio thought in disbelief.

Later in the kitchen, Charmy was looking through the cabinets. He picked out an onion and placed it on the countertop in front of Espio. "You think this will work?" Espio asked.