[4] Levi ✿

| REQUESTED BY : darealkotr |
| GENRE: Fluff |
| ANIME & CHARACTER - Attack On Titan, Levi Ackerman |
| SONG TO VIBE WITH: Fight Song BY Rachel Platten|
| TIME: 1:30 AM |
| DATE: Sunday, 4th January (in the ff)
————————————————————————————————
Your description in this one-shot:
- Get jealous pretty easy.
- can be scary if you annoy him.
- taller than Levi.
- "let's play Danganronpa!!"
- "stop acting like a BAAAAKA! Ugh.. meanie.🙄"
(This oneshot also includes soft Levi. I just had to—)

- Basically- looks like that. (You can change if you don't like.)

[ I'm writing Y/N instead of M/N because it's easier for me to remember ]

———- PRETTY SCARS ————

Y/N's POV

Where is he...? I thought and sighed.

Levi left 5 days ago and said he'll be back at Saturday, but it's already Sunday and I'm worried, he told me he'll be just fine and I believed him, I still do, but I don't want him to get hurt...

I already drank my third coffee this hour, but it's only making me feel sleepy..
I yawned and got into bed, I really tried my best to stay awake but I couldn't sleep for the past few days, so I can't take it anymore.

I slowly closed my eyes and fell asleep.

- 2:14 AM -

I woke up to a sound of someone coughing, I looked to my left and saw Levi, changing his clothes, he caught me looking and his eyes widened, like he haven't saw me for 5 years.

"Y/N!!" He ran to me and hugged me tightly.

"L-levi..? Where were you! I was so worried!" I said as tears fell down to my cheeks, I quickly wiped them away since, I hate crying, and even more, crying in front of Levi.

"I'm really sorry, Y/N.. it was way longer than I expected.. I missed you.."

"At least let me know next time.." I said, pouting.

"Sorry.."

He lazily smiled at me and I smiled back at him, Gosh, he's cute. Levi went to the drawer near the bed and took out my shirt.

"What are you planning to do with it?"

"Well- wear it, of course?"

"Wont it be too small on you?" He looked at me and rolled his eyes, only then I realized what I just said. (If you don't understand- Levi thought he said that to make fun of his height.)

"It's not what I meant! I-I mean, my clothes may be too tight on you.."

"How? You only wear oversized shirts.."

"Forget it.."

He turned around and took off the shirt he had, only then I noticed the amount of scars on his back. My eyes widened and I gasped.

"L-Levi..."

"Mm?" He looked at me, confused.

"Y-your back.." his eyes widened as the realization hit him.

"O-oh.. it's nothing, really."

"Nothing?! Are you kidding me?! That's why you couldn't come back isn't it?"

"..." he remained silent.

I ran to him and pulled him into a hug, he was in shock and couldn't understand the situation.

"You could have told me! I would have helped you!"

".....why would you? My whole back is injured and full of scary, disgusting scars anyways.." he looked down and closed his eyes.

I turned him around so I was facing those scars on his back. And the next thing I did, which was unexpected, made him look up and turn his head to me.

"W-what are you doing?" He said, blushing. While I just hummed and continued to kiss his beautiful scars, that I couldn't afford letting other people see.

"Everything about you is perfect. Even those scars. Don't you dare to look down at yourself because of that."

I softly caressed his cheek and leaned over to his red soft lips.

"Mine." I said between the kiss as he wrapped his hands around my neck.

"I love you.." he said.

"I love you too."

——————— the next chapter is gonna be— uh, nsfw 😬 you don't have to read it if you don't want, it's just part 2 to this chapter. (: ———————