𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍

Start from the beginning

"A shoot? What does she do?"

"Oh, she does modeling for children's clothes. She's been doing it for 2 years now I think?" Tommy explained.

"That's so cool. I would love to meet her soon. Anyway, shall we start the game now?"

⚝──⭒─⭑─⭒──⚝

During the whole stream, Tommy kept a quiet and calm demeanor. It was just a chill stream that didn't require him to turn into his persona character. But of course, there were some instances that he would break out from his quiet demeanor. Everyone in the call could really hear him struggling to not let out a scream, in hopes of not waking up the little girl.

During the third round, Tommy was doing his tasks in the electrical with Jack by his side. What he didn't know that Jack was one of the imposters in the game.

Jack stared at the red-colored crewmate while eyeing his kill button, waiting for it to load. "Should I kill him, guys? I don't know if I should since we can still use him as our alibi," he said, turning to his chat, humming to himself.

"Ah you know what, screw it, let's kill him." He said, pressing the kill button before jumping inside the vent.

Tommy stared at his monitor with pure shock on his face as he watches himself get killed by Jack Manifold, "Wh-wha- WHAT THE FUC-" he immediately covered his mouth, remembering that there was a sleeping child's presence in the room.

He slowly glanced to his right to see her shifting in her sleep before stopping as she hugged his pillow, close to her. Tommy lets out a shaky sigh and grabs a hold of his mic.

"Phew, she's still asleep. I'm kinda bit glad that she's a heavy sleeper. She gets a little bit cranky whenever she doesn't get enough sleep." He huffs before listening to the discussion time.

⚝──⭒─⭑─⭒──⚝

"It's dream. It's totally dream."

"What do you mean it's me?!"

"Dude you literally vented right in front of my eyes after you killed Tubbo."

"Guys listen to me, I am not the imposter Sapnap can prove that, he literally watched me do a scan earlier in Medbay."

"I don't know dream, I was kind of a bit preoccupied with the vials earlier." 

"WHA-"

Tommy lets out a laugh as the only survivors start to argue with each other. He placed his hand under his chin and leans onto it as he bops his head along with his background music.

"Tommy?" His ears perked up when he heard shuffling from his bed, immediately turning his head to see his younger sister, wide awake. Tommy immediately smiled at her, but slowly frowned as he noticed something— she was crying.

He instantly knew that there was something wrong. He turned to his chat and gave them an apologetic smile, "Hold on guys, be right back." He quickly turned off his camera, muting himself from his stream, and took off his headphones.

Tommy stood up from his gaming chair, making his way towards his bed, and sat down beside herー who immediately latch herself onto him and stuffed her crying face against his chest. He placed a comforting hand on her back and starts rubbing it. 

"Hey what's wrong, smols? Did you get another nightmare?" Tommy worriedly asked, looking down at her with a frown.

"Yes." Tori mumbled, clutching onto his shirt tightly. He frowns as he eyed her shaking form, pulling her close, and hugged her in comfort. He hated seeing her in that way.