𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍

Start bij het begin

Tori placed down her math book, pushing away the unnecessary stuff that was on his desk. Her nose crinkled in disgust as she noticed how dirty his keyboard was.

"Ew Tommy, don't you ever clean your keyboard?" She said, pushing it back a bit with her pointer finger, not wanting to touch it.

"I do of course! Well- sometimes." Tommy said, scratching the back of his neck.

"Well you should do it frequently or else Mum will see this horrible state and you might be able to never hear the end of it. You know that she's a clean freak, right?" She nagged at him. The older sibling furrowed his eyebrows together, looking at her with a disbelief look.

"Hold on, since when were you this responsible?" he exclaimed.

"What are you talking about? I've always been the responsible child between the two of us," Tori said, pointing a finger at him before to herself.

Tommy gave her a dumbfounded look, "Okay you know what- let's just get this shit done-" he yelped in pain as he felt a slap on his left arm

"Langauge Tommy!"

"Oh for christ sake-"

⚝──⭒─⭑─⭒──⚝

"Oh hello, child." Wilbur as he noticed him entering the discord call. Tommy had just finished helping Tori with her homework— well he technically did all of the work since she just straight up fell asleep in the middle of doing it. She was so exhausted that she didn't move to her room, instead, she stole his bed and fell asleep on it.

"EEEEYYY TOMMY MY MAN!" Quackity said.

"AYUP!" Tommy lets out a laugh as he fixes his headphones. He typed in the code and the game starts to load in.

"How are you, Tommy?" Tommy loads into the lobby and starts to run around happily as he noticed that he got the color red.

"Oh, I feel fantastic man! Just finished streaming a while ago and I also helped my sister with her homework." He proudly said.

"Awww the child is a big man now. He grows up so fast." Everyone on the call starts to coo at the youngest member, making him turn bright red as everyone starts to tease him along with his chat.

Tommy was about to open his mouth to yell when he suddenly remembered that his younger sister was asleep on his bed.

He angrily sighs and leans forward towards his mic, "Fuck you, fuck you, fuck all of you. Y'all are just complete assholes." he angrily whispered at the mic, making everyone in the call laugh at him.

"Stop laughing chat, I'm not a fucking child. I'm a man for crying out loud." he scolded at his chat that was constantly teasing him.

"Tommy why the heck are you whispering? Did you get another noise complaint from your neighbor again?" Dream said, letting out a chuckle.

"Yeah Tommy, you sound like you're in one of those top-secret agent movies or something." Sapnap snickered.

The blonde teen lets out a small laugh, glancing towards his bed before turning back his attention towards his monitor, "Oh, it's because my sister is in my room right now... fast asleep." he said, whispering the last part.

"She got too tired to carry herself to her room so she decided to just steal my bed and claim it as hers."  He said, laughing at the end with the others.

"I've seen your post the other day, she looks adorable! When can we meet her, Tommy?" Niki asked, he thought for a while before shrugging.

"I'm not... entirely sure if she's going to be available for the next few days since she's going to France for a shoot." he honestly said.