Story Summaries

So here are the summaries posted by book club members on the 'Question' section. The way this is going to work is that anyone who submitted a summary can request to be partnered with someone else who submitted one as well if you so wish to. If you are intrigued with any of these stories, feel free to let us know and we will try and partner you with those authors. People not on the list can continue to give us their story summaries and we will add them here. Happy reading and may the odds be ever in your favor ;)

Book Title: The Leader Covenant

Author: BeyondWriting01

Genre: Sci-Fi and Fantasy

Samuel, a young boy of seventeen, decides to join the SNF military group in order to fight against Galkara in the hopes of one day destroying their threat. Samuel must rise up along with the help of his friends and unravel the mysteries that surround the Galkara in order to defeat them.

Book Title: Side Effects

Author: Midnight_Crescendo

Genre: Teen Fiction

"As Hazel Grace once said, in all her Natalie Portman-esque glory, cancer is a side effect of dying. I don't know how true that is, but what I do know is that Luther was a side effect of leukaemia. And I was a side effect of Luther."

*

When Camilla's best friend loses a 12 year long battle with leukaemia, she feels as if her world is falling apart. In an effort to distract herself she vows to complete Luther's bucket list before she graduates. Because only then can she let go of the past. And only then can she begin to heal.

Book Title: Europa Mon Amour

Author: jeshi99

Genre: Sci-Fi

Ryan Taylor is a seventeen year old on a mission to Europa, a moon of Jupiter that supposedly has an ocean under its ice crust. He is teamed with a girl his age that has a mysterious past. Their mission is boring at the start but when they penetrate into the moon's vast ocean they're in for the adventure of their lives, and it doesn't end there.

Book Title: Singe

Author: _florence_

Genre: Teen Fiction/Realistic Fiction/Romance

"Fire and love are simply addicting. be careful though, you may get singed." One decision can change the path of your life drastically. A fireman must choose between saving two people from a fire, either save the girl, or save the boy? The path he chooses will have different endings, but which one is the best one? Experience a journey where you can visualize both outcomes of his choices, and you will choose who you think the fireman should have saved.

Book Title: When Darkness Strikes

Author: KieranAndAlice

Genre: Fantasy/Romance

Kaylee Black has beaten the odds, she's survived when all thought she'd fail. And yet, just when things seem to take a turn for the better, the young Princess finds herself in a web of lies and deceit. She can trust no one but herself, and even then she must be wary, for they are coming. And when they come, they shall cast away the light leaving only darkness in their wake.