Chapter 1. The begining

Start from the beginning

I nodded while sitting down at the table focused on the food from the plate. I took a few bites, got up and walked back to my room, getting a whispered "ugh" in response from my mother, since i was being 'disrespectful.'

Not after a long while the maid came in my room and said "your parents just left, my dear, call me when you need me."

~y/n's pov~

As i heard these words a smile grew on my face. I got up, changed and packed a few things like water, food and a few clothes.

As i got everything i went to the window (luckily for me i am in 2nd floor) and i started going down on a vine that was climbing around my window. I can't lie i almost fell two times but i got down without a bruise. As soon as i got out i started running towards the gate surronding the castle, that being the next, but also last obstacle to be free. I silently climbed on the gates and jumped, or well, climbed, down the gate.

I was finally free. When i got further away from the castle i started laughing and yelling.  It indeed was the best day of my life. After running, not so long after i got far away from the castle enough so i could barely see it i got tired and eventually stopped running. 

I noticed that I was now walking on a thin level of snow. I didnt really care so i just continued walking, laughing and talking to myself. Soon I got hungry but i didnt wanted to waste food so i tried to ignore it. 

Right now, it was probably around 4:30 PM so i sat down on the now thicker level of snow-not really caring that i was probably wet because of the soft ice-to rest a bit. 

Not long passed but the sky started getting darker. I got up and continued walking. Sometimes stopping to look around and study plants, trees or most things around me or playing with the snow. 

After a while of walking a sudden realization hit me: the zombies that were about to spawn. I stopped and started panicking. I looked at the sky. It was about the time mobs start spawning. Afraid, i looked around to see if i had any materials to make a sword but i didnt find anything besides sticks. I heard a zombie groan. I Stopped moving, breathing heavy. 

The zombie started getting even closer to me. I got scared about to start to cry. The zombies start attacking. I seriously started accepting the worst thing that could happen. As i felt it touching me i started running, seeing arrows barely missing me. 

One arrow hit me, it slowed me down and a zombie approached me, getting a thight grip of me, taking a lot of damage. Another arrow hit me. I felt in my knees trying to slide away but i couldn't. Another arrow hit me. I was about to die. When i closed my eyes about to die right there, i heard a voice. I got unconscious soon so i couldn't figure out who that was or what was going to happen. 

In the morning when i woke up, i wasn't home. Every little breath hurt like hell. I was confused on what the fuck happened and how i got there. I didnt actually care where i was as much as i care how i got here. I dont really remember anything from last night since that zombie started groaning and i started running. 

Soon, the door from my room started slowly opening. Whoever was on the other side tried not to make as much noise.

I saw a boy with a brown hair wearing a brown jacket. The figure smiled at me and said "Oh hi! i see you're awake! you might be confused, when techno got you here you seemed unconscious so i will explain everything to you! by the way, my name's Wilbur Soot but you can call me Wilbur"

~Wilbur's pov~

I was going to see if the girl techno bring over was awake. I slowly opened the door not willing to make much noise but when i got in seeing that she was awake made me feel much better. I simply smiled at her and said "Oh hi! i see you're awake! you might be confused, when techno got you here you seemed unconscious so i will explain everything to you! by the way, my name's Wilbur Soot but you can call me Wilbur". Poor girl, she must be sad waking up in a stranger's house now knowing anyone and plus the pain is probably really bad

~Y/n's pov~ 

"uh.. yeah.. Hi.. my name's y/n" i took a tiny pause to say "thank  you.. for saving me i think? i dont really remember I'm sorry" I tried to sit up but i failed getting an unsupportable pain. I tried to hide it but now it hurt more than i thought it could. I let out a tiny groan at the pain but tried to ignore it so i wont scare or worry the male that was now siting on a chair next to the bed i was sited in. 

I tried again to sit up put failed again, but this time it hurt 4x times worse. I loudly groaned at the pain. "stop! it will hurt you! its the better if you stop moving, you're still hurt" the male said with worry in his eyes.

The door got opened again, this time more aggressive and faster. It revealed a tall male with a pink, long and braided hair. He looked very intimidating. As soon as i saw him i got scared, i didnt meant to bother someone.. but *him*? I would be scared even having to look in his black eyes. He was holding an open book. 

"HEH? did anything happened? Wilbur i swear if you hurt someone i will start killi-...." The tall and intimidating male said. 

I took a bit time to look at the tall male. Now thinking about it he didnt look that bad. Taking a better at him he does looks a bit intimidating but he also looked tired, sad and chill

( i removed the picture because i didnt found the artist to credit them, sorry :c)

The man looked at you. It took him a second to realize but the it hit him "Oh.. Halloo i see you're awake now.. i think you must have been the one that groaned"

I got somewhat embarrassed. I looked at him and said "yeah.. I'm so sorry for that.. my name's Y/n btw"

The man tried to speak but Wilbur cut him off. "So you're here because last night you got hurt by the mobs and techno saved you, he brought you there so he could take care of you, but how you got in the middle of nowhere...  i dont really know"

The tall man looked embarrassed. He looked away with a slight blush of embarrassment on his face and said "Wilbur what do you mean I-" he took a tiny break and looked at my confused face. He broke the silence trying to change the subject and said "so.. yeah.. my name's.. technoblade.." I widen my eyes. I couldn't believe what i just heard..

Hello guys! Hope you enjoyed and please tell me if you would like the chapters shorter or longer, if you have any idea or suggestion! I'm sorry if i had any spelling mistakes. I hope from all my heart that you enjoyed this and you didnt got bored of reading it or it wasn't hard to read! :D

wordcount:1775