Chapter 4

Harry's p.o.v
When me and Danny were in the car i was thinking to introducing her to the lads but hope they could keep her secret because I only met her for like three hours and i don't want to lose her so we have to be careful while I was driving through the now raining road I look over to Danny who is focusing on the rain droplets I smile at her curious attitude and put my eyes on the road until we come to a full stop at the police station .

Danny's p.o.v
Me and Harry came to a full stop to a station that police on it I got scared and stood by Harry I took his arm for comfort he looked down while I look up he said " just stay close to me and don't wonder off okay " I nodded as a yes we walk through the doors there's a lady about thirty or forty years old and looks up and smiles at us and says " what can I do you for you two " she looked at me then Harry then he said " can I have the papers to adopt her please " she said sure and handed out the papers .

AFTER HOURS OF SIGNING

Harry's p.o.v
That took longer than I accepted I put the papers on the desk and the lady signed the papers and said to me " well we are done your free to go and oh your daughter is on the chairs too so you don't freak out " I nod okay and look back to see Danny sitting on the chair looking through the window of the water droplets come down on it I smile the fact she is my daughter but a cat hybrid daughter but relies that her tail is peaking out of her leggings but may I say dirty ones I need to take shopping tomorrow but I quickly pick her up and take her to the car and set her down gently so I don't hurt her tail and I see Danny asleep so I strap her up and take her home and it's 9:00 pm so when I went into the house I set her down on my bed I got in after changing clothes and went to sleep .

Sorry if it's crappy it's my first story no hate please