Chapter 5- Supervisor

"Mr Stark would like to speak to you on the last floor, Y/N" Jarvis' voice sounded. I got up from the table and abandoned my breakfast to see what Tony wants. 

'He never calls me to him' I wondered to myself as I went in the elevator, 'must be important'

I stepped out of it to find Tony taking a drink in deep thought behind the bar. "There you are!" he greeted me with a smile.

"So, kid, you do know Loki, correct?"

"Yes?" I didn't know where he was going with this so I nodded.

"Okay, well, I've got a little mission for you", as he said this my eyes widened with joy, I missed these words. "I want you to supervise him... almost day and night." ...'What...?'

"Wait- what? Him as in... Loki?" 

"Yup"

"Wha- How?! What do I do??" I was so confused.

"You will have a room near his cell and sleep there, when you're awake you'll stay near his cell out of your room... simple!", 

'SIMPLE MY ASS'

"He's been focusing too much on escaping these past days, and well he did manage... somehow... but if you supervise him that surely won't be a problem." For some reason he said it with the brightest smile he ever wore, what a great time to smile to me...

"So... I'm moving from my room to go in a room close to his cell?", 'I swear I'm going to hate him so much if he says y-'

"Yup", I stood there with my mouth forming a gap between my lips. "Better start packin' your things, kid"

****************************

All sorts of questions piled up in my head unanswered as I started gathering my belongings. I was furious at Loki, did he really need a supervisor? Was the cell not stable enough or was he too strong so he just busts out? I heard a knock on my door as I went to open it.

"You ready?" Tony appeared at my door as I opened it

"Yes" I said, "But wait, is there going to be plugs so I can charge my phone and laptop?", It was an insanely dumb question but I just wanted to make sure I can still take off my mind from Loki. Tony looked at me sarcastically, "Thanks" I said, remembering he's basically the owner of a tech company.

He looked me in the eye and told me: "Y/N, Loki is very dangerous, and he's also very good at manipulating people... I don't want you to get all caught up with him."

I nodded to him.

I followed him to Loki's cell were Nat, Cap and Thor stood giving a speech to Loki about ground rules because of me, he looked bored out of his mind. Their heads turned towards me, "Speak of the Devil" Loki butted in with a smirk and a breathy voice.

"I'll become one if you don't shut the Hell up." I said stiffly, ignoring his glare. Nat held back a snort and Steve, Thor and Tony looked delighted.

"I like her already." He said as he looked back at Steve who rolled his eyes.

"I don't like to repeat myself." I said unpacking my stuff into the small bedroom on the side of the room, he didn't even answer back. Achievement 1: Win an argument against the God.

I heard them mumbling unhearable words as I got out of the room. 

"Lady Y/N, I wish you luck, shielding and invulnerability from my brother." Thor said with a meaningful voice.

"She doesn't need your unusable blessings, brother" cut in Loki, God... is he always such an eavesdropper?

They all waved goodbye and I was left alone with Him. I instantly got my laptop out and sat it on the table there was, and I sat on the chair. I felt Loki's sight scanning me but I dismissed the feeling. "So this is what you do when you meet someone new... Y/N?", he said my name in a slightly different tone than the rest of his statement, a mysterious one.

"No, just you." Totally burnt him.

"Well, I think I might just teach you some manners, shall I?" Why did he say that in such an uninnocent way...?

I looked at him and raised an eyebrow, he was sitting cross-legged on the floor, "I think I'm the one who should do that."

"Shall we start then?" Where was he going with this? "Let me out, and we'll take turns to teach each other..." 'What the- What the fuck did he just say??'

I widened my eyes in horror at his words... I had ideas of how he meant it, but two completely different ones.

"What...?" I asked.

"I don't like to repeat myself, Y/N..."

'It's my first 10 minutes here and I'm already loosing my breath?? I am not looking forward to the following days...'