❇ Part Eight

"why are your eyes black and yellow? why is the black one smaller?"

"dunno, they're just like that. the hell would I know."

"hey," fushiguro started. "something feels a bit off."

y/n who couldn't care less sarcastically remarked, "what? me? I lost all energy in killing you guys, we're basically cramped up in here! I want an open space!"

"no. sensei? you know too, right?" fushiguro put down what y/n said as he turned to Gojo who looked up from his phone.

"sukuna? oh yeah! that old man hasn't come out since yesterday, right yuuji?" the boy nodded.

"taking a shit?" y/n cut in.

all three students looked at her with disgusted looks as she just shrugged at them, leaning back on her seat and placing her feet up in the table.

"if he was, then what's taking him so long?" gojo played along.

sukuna can clearly hear from where he was.

"I'll rip every part of you two splendidly." A mouth took place on Itadori's cheek as it hissed out a sentence with venom.

y/n lifted her head up as she looked for the source, "ha? who was that? was that supposed to be threatening?"

yuuji placed a hand over his cheek where the mouth was. but it was no use as it moved itself to the back of his palm.

"you're brave for an amateur, brat."

"what's there to be scared of in the first place?" y/n basically said in a matter of fact as she lazily leaned on the table. Gojo snickered as the three students sweatdropped at her.

"That's the king of curses you're talking to y/n-chan~!"

"the what now? never heard of him!"

sukuna cackled loudly as he pointedly glared at y/n's way, "a serial killer? tch. that's so old. and lame. don't go feeling so brave and cocky now, brat."

y/n grit her teeth as it turned into a smirk then she suddenly jumped up and stood on top of the table and pointed the tip of her scythe on Itadori's neck, the two students on either side of the boy then backed up and went beside gojo who looked amused at the scene.

"are ya mad 'cause I couldn't recognize you? that it? you're only a mouth, so I think it's the other way 'round, man." she grinned with her eyes glinting dangerously as she and Itadori further stayed in their position.

"I'm down here you damn brat."

y/n raised her brow as she had just now noticed the extra eye under Itadori's, yet not the same color of his, this was a red one.

her eyes widen in amazement as she tried to poke it, only for it to close.

she clicked her tongue and backed away, sitting back on her seat with a thud.

"well that was no fun."

"the next time you try and poke my eye, I'll rip out yours."

"yeah, sure."

the mouth faded away from yuuji's cheek as the eye then closed once again, gojo and the two sat back on their places.

"that was amazing, you didn't feel scared or anything?" asked gojo.

"why would i when I'm the one who usually makes people feel fear? I was shocked yeah, but that was nothing." you stated confidently while running your pointer finger along the sharp blade of your weapon.

smirking you added, "there's only one thing I'm scared of, and It's not a mouth."

————————————

[ sorry for the wait. I actually added sukuna this time. short and disappointing, I know. no need to be humble and kind, we ain't saints. ]