you look at her and nod. "Mhmm"

mirko's eyes widen a little as she watches you press the knife she gave you into your hand, the crimson liquid starting to fall down your fingertips. she watches as the small droplets of blood drop onto the mat, instantly turning to dust.

your hands shake nervously as the cut hadn't been deep enough for you to use. you press your lips into a thin line before looking at mirko for a few seconds. "sorry, one second."

gritting your teeth together, you drag the knife along the same cut again before watching more blood drip down your hand and onto the mat. you toss the small blade to the side before kneeling down and tapping the small puddle if blood, smiling as it instantly turned into a red powder like substance.

picturing a weapon in your head, you wait for the dust to collect together before forming into two medium sized blades. Grabbing them, you stand back up grabbing flip them in the palms of your hands trying to get comfortable with them.

you look back at mirko as she stares at the blades in your hand. "i'm ready."

"i'm not going lie to you, that quirk is really useful." her eyes drift from the blades back to you as you smile at her.

"thank you."

stretching her arms across her chest one last time, she smirks at you. "let's do this."

she let's her arms drop back to her sides before standing there. "come on, attack me."

your steps falter as you start to run towards her. "uh- okay!"

she swiftly moves out of the way as you stumble forward a little, unable to think straight.

so do i have to hurt her?
i done want too
it doesn't feel right

you feel yourself get kicked to the floor as you gasp, the air getting knocked out of you. "don't get distracted. c'mon, i wanna see what i'm working with here."

you stand back up before spinning the blades in your hand, switching them back and forth between your fingers. starting to attack her again, she kicks one of your blades out of your hand. you hesitate before ducking and going behind her.

not giving her time to look back, you kick her legs from under her before straddling her, holding your leftover blade to her neck. she smiles at you as you struggle to catch your breath on top of her.

"do i wi-" your eyes widen as you feel yourself get flipped over before wincing as your back hit the mat.

you start to sit up before feeling your arms get pinned to the floor above your head, then your same blade get held to your own neck. "looks like i win."

"what, no! i had you-" you instinctively try to press your legs together as you glance down at your skirt that was bundled up.

her knee was pressed between your thighs rendering you unable to fight back as you moved beneath her.

holy fuck

"you left yourself wide open, love." her hair falls over her shoulders as it had slipped out of her hair tie.

you turn your head again as you feel your face heat up. she looked so pretty, the way her white hair hung past her shoulders along with her scarlet eyes that locked onto your sweat covered face.