"harry no!" i yelled, "harry i swear to merlin!"

"what lexie? what is it?" he feigned innocence.

just as i was about to yell at him more, he threw me into the freezing cold water of the black lake.

i quickly resurfaced with a wide eyed looked on my face. my clothes were soaked through, and my hair was dripping. i stared at harry for a second, "harold james potter, you have five seconds to run."

he let a grin slip on his face, but stayed where he was standing. everyone else stood nearby, but far enough from harry that they wouldn't get any backlash.

i climbed out of the water of the black lake and squealed loudly before running over to him.

i jumped onto him, wrapping my legs around his waist, and arms around his neck.

"you're freezing lex!"

i jumped off of him, grabbed his arm and dragged him to the edge of the water before pushing him in.

by now, others had started jumping into the water as well, which was extremely dumb because it was january but hypothermia sounds like a later problem.

harry resurfaced and looked at me with a small smile before swimming over to me. i slipped my legs around his waist and planted my arms around his neck, like i had done earlier.

"you're absolutely crazy harry" i told him quietly.

"tell me about it" he laughed before pulling me in for a deep kiss.

after a moment, we pulled away.

"do you think we should tell other people we're dating?" i asked him.

"other than hermione and the weasley's?"

"yea."

"yea, let's tell people" he said happily.

"okay great! except i want to tell minnie first!"

-

so here i was, wondering about the halls at around ten at night a night later, in my golden snitch pj's, on my way to minnie's office.

once i arrived, being careful to dodge any noises i heard of teachers or prefects, i knocked on the door three times before a tired looking professor mcgonnagall pulled open the door.

"miss dior? do you need something?" she asked exasperated.

"i have amazing news!" i told her happily while letting myself into the room.

"and what would that be?"

"i'm in love!"

minnie turned to face me with raised eyebrows, "you amd mr. potter finally admitted your feelings?"

"how did you know?" i exclaimed.

"i had a feeling, congratulations, how long have you two been together?"

"just a couple months, but it's great so far!"

"thats wonderful, dear. young love is a treasure."

"have you ever been in love?" i asked curiously.

"once, he passed away. savor every moment with mr. potter, time flies."

"i'm sorry about that" i paused for a second, "well that's all i had to say, and you look quite tired so i'll see you later minnie!" i stood up and exited her room with a small wave.

-

"what the hell is she doing?" i whispered to george as we stood in the room of requirement.

"who?" he whispered back, confused.

"cho! look at her, flirting with my boyfriend!"

cho stood on the other side of the room, attempting to flirt with harry, who looked very uncomfortable. i shouldn't be mad, she doesn't even know we're dating.

"put her in her place" fred suggested while joining us.

"hells yea" i said before walking over to where harry and cho stood.

"hey guys!" i faked cheerfulness, "harry could i get some help with this one spell?" i asked innocently.

"of course lexie" he told me.

i told him i was struggling with reducto, which was obviously a lie, but cho could still hear us and i didn't want to let her know i was faking, and so he helped me with my posture and explained what to do once again.

"reducto" i murmured while pointing my wand at an old mannequin that stood at the end of the room.

suddenly, the mannequin blew into little shreds of fabric that flew around the room.

i turned to harry with a large grin, who was looking at me with raised eyebrows.

i let a small laugh slip before i planted my hands on the side of his face and kissed him. i could feel the room quiet as our lips melted together.

i pulled away to see his blushing face. fred and george ended up breaking the silence with a series of whistles and cat calls.

"you're hot when you're jealous" he whispered in my ear, earning a slap on the arm.

"whatever" i rolled my eyes jokingly.