Sofia x Richard [Birthday]#1

Requested by: yooni_im

This is an AU, so I won't accurately follow the latest Candy Series' book (Because i haven't bought it yet lmao)

⊙︿⊙

-
Richard's pov
I'm not trying to sound like the typical "popular boy" at school, but if you're that kind of guy that can impress any girls (and maybe even boys) by just simply walking, you're basically the ruler of any place.

Like me.

Okay at this point I literally sounded like the typical popular boy.

Ever since I graduated from Sacred Hearts Primary school, which is about 4 years ago, I never knew I will still be the centre attention that I used to experience back in primary school.

And of course, most of my friends are still with me till this day. Anthony and his twin Andrew attend the same highschool with me, oh and the Candy Jem trios too. I'm happy that things stayed the same, just like back in primary school. It's just that we had to adjusts ourselves into a new environment--but we could pretty much fit in after a few weeks or so.

Everything sounds perfect. I'm very thankful because everyone is very supportive and kind. It's really unbelievable to imagine me going through my 4 years of highschool without them.

But well, crazy things do happen afterall. We're living in a world full of chaos.

The crazy thing is...

I dated Sofia.

Sofia's pov
This is literally the third time I've told the two that I'm not gonna wait for them even if they're late a minute.

Well, by "those two", I meant Zara and Qistina. I seriously couldn't stand their attitude. We promised to wait at the noodle stall next to a big mall, since it was the near mine and Zara's school. Qistina went to a different highschool, and I don't even know why. Her dad apparently wanted her to attend a different highschool from mine because he thought I am a bad influence to Qistina.

He's totally wrong, duh.

I've cut off my shopping budget by RM40 for the sake of future saving and to proof to Qistina's dad that I am indeed a good and a perfect friend for her.

He didn't buy any of it, of course. He told me that by just cutting off my budget around 2.5% to 5% won't save my about-to-be dry purse.

I almost yelled at him, but I stopped when I realised that I might get another scolding and punishment from mom.

Now, this is our daily routine. Me, waiting for Zara and Qistina at the noodle stall while sweating like a river. I don't get why a princess like me has to wait like a homeless man begging for money. Zara told me this morning that she had somethings to get done and she will arrive 5 minutes late from the usual time she always arrive, but I've waited for 6 minutes and she still haven't show up. As for Qistina...well, her alarm didn't went off.

My phone's buzzing like crazy. I ignored it, of course. I know that those two are calling me to beg for forgiveness, which is something I won't give to them this time. Honestly, I'm tired of pretending that I'm fine waiting their snail butts to arrive, so this time I wanna teach them some lessons.