First🕺🏽💕🛸

Start from the beginning

I leaned down and kissed his neck all the way up to his lips .

" you tryna fuck or sum? You kissing me different " he chuckled.

I nodded my head and slowly grinder on him until he flipped us over and attacked my neck .

I ran my acrylics across his bare back and then he helped me take off my shirt and kissed down from my breast to the hem of my leggings.

We've only gave each other head before and him fingering me so I wasn't hesitant for him to take my pants off .

Once he slid them off he came back to my lips and i tugged on his bottom lip and he stuck his tongue in my mouth.

I moaned as I felt his length rubbing on me . My breathing got heavier as his hands ripped my underwear and he started fingering me .

" look at me " he added another finger and all I saw was lust in his eyes .

My mouth was stuck open and as I tried to moan ,nothing was coming out .

He put his fingers in a come here motion which always sends me over the edge .

Ky-kyrie!" I moaned as I felt a tight feeling in my stomach knowing I was about to cum .

" yes ma?" He whispered and I instantly came on his fingers , it's just something about his voice that make me wanna give him a son .

He licked his fingers clean and I connected my lips with his .

" you sure you wanna do this ? We don't have to " he looked me in my eyes .

" I want to " I bit my lip making him laugh . He grabbed a condom and slid it on and rubbed himself against my lips .

" your positive you wanna do this bae?" He asked again . " mhm " I nodded my head , I was so horny it didn't make sense .

" I need you to use your words , yes or no baby girl ? We can stop right now " he told me and that melted my heart , he was always so gentle with me .

" yes, I wanna do this " .

" it's gonna hurt but imma go slow , just tell me when to stop okay ?" He held my hands .

"Okay .." . I felt him slowly enter me and there was definitely some pain there making me squeeze my eyes .

" you want me to stop ? You good ?"

" y-yeah ..keep going " .

He went in deeper and started stoking slowly making me wince cause of his length .

Soon that pain turned into pleasure quickly , a pleasure that I never felt .

" faster" I told him and that's what he did while kissing around my neck .

" o-oh my god!!" I moaned . " don't hide from me ..let me hear you " he whispered deeply in my ear and that turned me on even more , I hope Kay is knocked out.

He sped up his pace more making my eyes slightly roll back and he gripped my neck .

" what's my name ?" I heard him ask but the only thing that came out my mouth were moans .

He moved his hand to my clit and rubbed it as he was still going in and out of me hitting my spot. That's what made me moan louder .

"D-daddy ! Fuck.." I moaned and felt my stomach go in a knot .

" you so damn sexy, you know know that ?" He whispered in my ear .

" I-I I'm cuming !" My eyes rolled back as he kept hitting my spot over and over again making me cream all over his shaft .

" shit.." he pulled out and even though my legs were getting sore , I laid him down and got on top .

I lined myself up with him and slowly slid down making me head tilt back .

"Fuck .." he moaned and at that point I knew I was doing something right .

I got used to his length and started going faster as he sucked my boobs .

He grabbed my neck and kissed me roughly but passionately. He put both of his hands on my waist and slammed me down making sure all of him is in me .

"Fuck , r-right there" I was a moaning mess in his ear and out loud and so was he .

Soon enough we both came and he threw the condom away , took the covers off and grabbed an extra one and I laid under .

This man was a whole different person in bed and I wasn't complaining at all .

Kyrie pov..

I was out of breath and looked over at her as she was slowly falling asleep.

This the first girl to ever make me moan and cum twice .

She looked so beautiful with her hair in her face , I could look at her for hours cause it's always been something different about her since we very first met years ago .

I pulled her closer to me and she laid her head on my chest making wrap my arms around her neck .

Shit I was getting sleepy to , we both put each other to sleep .

I kissed her head a couple times and smiled as I heard her little snores , this really my baby . This the girl I'll do anything for ..I'll air a mf out about her too .

Like I said , this my baby and I ain't letting up .