chapter 12

Chapter 12

I was walking back with the rent from Granny's when the ground shook knocking me to the ground, I winced as I scraped my hand. I looked around to make sure no one saw before getting up and wiping the blood off. I ran in the direction of the explosion to find everyone gathered around and old mine. I spotted Henry, Dr. Hopper and Emma hiding behind a police car and sighed walking over.

Henry spotted me and smiled as I walked over." What happened" I asked.

" there's something down there, my moms trying to cover it up"

" Henry, you need to stop this before you get hurt, please" I asked and he frowned" but your real, so its true "

" Henry, I may be real but this is dangerous" I explained, Dr. Hopper frowned at me as I walked away. He reminded me of someone I knew but I couldn't place him, then it clicked and I smiled, mumbling" long time no see Jiminy"

Flash back to the enchanted forest 2 years before the curse hit

I was running through the forest I had gotten away from Rumpelstiltskin, again. I could hear him yelling" Your going to get caught again, Abigail and when you do, no food for a week" what did I care, I could go a months without food. I stopped for a rest when I heard." Are you alright" I looked around in confusion when I heard a little voice call out" down here" I looked down to see a cricket with top hat and vest, wearing an eyeglass.

"Who are you" I had asked

" Jiminy cricket at your service" I smiled picking him up." Nice to meet you, Jiminy. I'm Abigail Quincy, but people call me Abby, well they would if I knew anyone, Jiminy do you know which way the nearest town is"

" just that way" he told me and I smiled" thank you.

" if you ever need anything, just call my name and I'll come" he told and i nodded before he hopped off. I took off running again only to run into someone and fall to the ground. I looked up to see a frowning Rumpelstiltskin. " you don't learn do you, there is no escaping, or breaking my deals, little Abigail" then he teleported us back to the castle and locked me in the tower once again.

Present day in storybrooke

I walked into the pawnshop and gold looked up." Heard the explosion"

" yeah an old mine exploded, nothing major" I told him giving him the money" thank you, Rose" I nodded and looked over to see two creepy puppets." I thought of something today, just randomly, a friend I made in one of my escape attempts "

" who" he asked clearly no caring. I frowned before saying" Jiminy Cricket". He looked up and frowned" the conscious " he asked and I nodded. He went back to his book with a frown" why did you think of him"

" I don't know, I guess because I was talking to Dr. Hopper, Henry and Emma, anyway is there anything else you want me to do" he shook his head so I grabbed the broom and started sweeping. A few minutes later Henry ran into the store." Oh, Henry, did you need something" Gold asked and Henry grabbed my hand.

" I need to talk to you" he told me and I frowned, before looking at Gold." Run along, I'll see you at home" I nodded before following Henry outside.

" I'm not crazy, am I Rose"

" no, no, no, Henry your not, people just don't understand and when they don't understand something, they think its bad so they try and stop it. Do you understand?" He nodded before hugging me, I stiffened not sure what to do.

" Thank you, Rose" I smiled and he pulled away" your welcome, but Henry, there's something I need to tell you something, that's not mentioned in your storybook"

" OK"

" I may have the ability to heal, Henry but its also dangerous, you have to think before you hug me, because for all I know, I could turn you into a garden decoration" his eyes widened and frowned." My ability is through contact, so you have to be careful, Understand" he nodded and I smiled.

" good, now what did you need"

" I'm going into the mine"

" Henry, that's dangerous, you can't"

" then come with me"

" fine, but if we get in trouble, I was dragged along" he smiled

" deal" he agreed and we ran to the old mine. We stopped and looked at each other before going inside. After a few turns Henry saw something and picked it up, it was a piece of glass.

" that looks like a window, from the castle" I mumbled and he nodded.the ground started shaking and I fell to the ground. Rocks fell and I jumped out of the way as they separated me and Henry." Henry" I screamed but he didn't answer. I turned and started walking, I walked for what felt like hours. I heard someone yelling my name and my eyes widened, I followed the voice over to a wall of rock and screamed" I'm in here, help".

" Rose" it was Gold and The Sheriff.

" please help, I'm trapped"

" we're coming Rose" an accented voice called out." " have you found Henry"

" he's fine, but he's worried about you, are you hurt"

" no, I'm fine, I'm glad he's alright, I should have never let him drag me down here" the rocks started moving and I stepped back. A few minutes later I climbed through and Gold hugged me." I was so worried, never do that again, Rose" he told me and I nodded.