morning training

Aziawa was walking up to one of the training facilities Monday morning, the sun wasnt even up but he wanted to get set up before Hana got there. ' I'm not bringing up the other day that's not professional ' he thought before he stopped, the door to the facility was cracked open and the building was already lit . He ran inside pulling his googles on he was ready for anything,  well almost anything , hed barely made it inside when he was tackled from above and pinned with his chest to the ground "you work around a vision based quirk by not being seen" it was Hana her body pinned him but her wings engulfed him like a bird of prey catching its meal
"Now I want to know why you followed me yesterday" she said with her lips close to his ear, her breath was hot against his neck and the smell of coffee lingered in the air.
"I was going home...and i saw you enter my building. I was only curious i didnt mean any disrespect .." he said in a monotone. Turning his head slightly he was released from the ground.
" did you find somewhere-"
"Yeah" she cut him off and got off him she walked over to a rack and grabbed two training staffs and tossed one close to him.
"Let's start , class starts soon and I refuse to be late because I have to prove my worth to you" she said, her tone was cold now as she got into a stance aziawa wasnt familiar with .
"Right" he said dusting himself off and leaving the staff on the ground .
"If you can land a hit on me without using your quirk you pass" he sighed looking over at her she was grinning .
"Got it " she ran towards him , the staff trailing behind her she swung it high and he dodged easily , Hana kicked up the staff hed foolishly left unattended,  grabbing it with one swift moment she crossed her arms ,both staffs making contact . One swept his legs while the other made hard contact with his chest knocking him back onto the ground, she pinned him again. Her wings were now gone but he was still completely trapped, his eyes wide as he stared up at her, the staff that made contact with his chest now land across him, her hands pushing down slightly , her legs straddled his waisted .
"Done , now can we enjoy the coffee I brought for us ." She said standing and reaching down a hand , he took it with a nod.
She had a plan before he even got there, how could she have known how early hed arrive and have the same plan as him for a ambush. He once again dusted himself off.
" your very good in combat I'm impressed " he tried to complement her
"Because I'm not a good hero.." she said handing him a coffee.
"N-no that's not why, just with no real reports on your abilities it was hard to form a opinion " he sipped the drink and was surprised it was one of his favorites.
"Thank you, again... for the other day" she said while sipping her own
"And I hope the coffees okay , I wasnt surevso I just grabbed what I like" she continued turning towards the doors
"Breakfast" aziawa couldnt form the full question
"Huh?" She looked over at him with a grin. 'Shit shes gonna make me say it's he thought.
"We have time ,theres a diner open across the street... would you like to go have breakfast before we start the day" he walked pasted her and opened the door for her to follow.
"Oh, sure that sounds great!" He hurried out the door and started towards the diner her mentioned.
Aziawa smiled as he followed .

They spent a hour talking about the kids that were in class 1A.
"They really do have impressive abilities already , they are going to make some intense pros" she laughed "and that bakugo is going to be a force to be reckoned with" she smiled .
"I really can't wait to see where they go " aziawa replied letting his fondness of the kids slip in his tone

They left, alittle later then expected,  aziawa wasnt planning in having so good of a conversation with Hana, they both entered the 1A class room to be met with the dozen set of eyes instantly snapping to the pair as they entered.
"No way! Mr aziawa has a girlfriend!" Denki blurted out standing at his desk and bowing slightly .the girls in the class let out a "awh" in unison.
Aziawa cleared his throat "now class , this is your new teacher Mr.Gekko, she will be assisting in y'alls training , you have alot to learn from her " he smiled looking over at her she seemed frozen from the attention on her.
"Hello class, I look forward to getting to know each of y'all " she smiled with a wave to everyone . They class lit up with this smile it was refreshing compared the Shouta usual scowl , she seemed to bubble with excitement.
"Now class we have a short test before we head over to the training facility for the day" aziawa said, instantly killing the excitement in the room with just a  few words.  Hana's phone buzzed a few moments after the test begun and she hit ignore, and continued helping grade papers next to aziawa.  It buzzes to life again and she groaned , she nodded silently to excuse herself and exited to the hall, he could her her muffed on the other side of the door, students started handing in their test a few glances toward the door when her voice rose slightly. He sighed and walked across to open it slightly . She stood across the hall looking out the window her face stoney.
"I dont care, throw it all out, I'm not coming back there" she said , her voice sounded exhausted " look I'm at work , stop calling, lose my number" she hit the end call button and turned to meet aziawas gaze .
" can I expect you to be around everytime my life gets messy?" She asked with a half laugh half sigh
"I'm sorry" he said quickly turning back to the class, not completely sure what he was sorry about but he was.
She followed him back into the class room all the students had finished their test and were waiting somewhat patiently,  all eyes snapped to the front of the room as aziawa cleared his throat .
"Okay class let's head out to the field it's nice out we will do a thorough introduction once we are pairing up" he said glancing over to Hana For some reason he hoped itd make her happy to spend some training outside. She did smile alittle and headed out the door behind the students . He wanted so badly to reach out and touch her as they reached the exit she turned back tightly see if he had caught up,
"Your students seem excited " she said watching them stretch and visit with eachother .
"Yeah , I don't see why we do this every Monday " he signed walking down the the field " line up students" he said as he neared the middle of the field Hana close behind,  a few of the girls leaned close together,  eyes darting between their teachers .
Ida was the first do his introduction,  and midoriya was the last , he held his hand up the whole time by the time aziawa acknowledged it everyone was worried his arm would fall off.
"Ms.Gekko , aren't you Hana Gekko or officially known as 'Nix' wings of fire? " he blurted out with a huge smile and continued rambling about facts .
"Theres only been a handful of eyewitness accounts of your flame ability and it's only been filmed once, youd be very popular as a hero if you relied on your tremendously power fire but you prefer staying in the shadows much like Mr. Aziawa " midoriya murmured someone as aziawa started pairing up the kids.
Finishing up he paired Hana with todiroki .
Aziawa signaled for the sparring to began and todiroki shot out a ice attack , hana gracefully side stepped with a spin as her wings sprung from her back, embers falling slowly to the ground with every sway of her body.
Icey spikes traced behind her movements , her wings seemed to melt the ice away as it closed in . Suddenly with one strong flap of her wings she shot towards her student ,swept his feet from underneath him and pinned him by his shirt to the ground .
"Your relying too much on your ice being a obstacle against a person with a fire quirk ,and dont forget..theres always a faster villain" she said as she helped him to his feet , he nodded with a slight smile.
" you were heating your wings to melt the ice trying to snare your feet werent you? " he questioned as he pat some dirt off his pant , she simply nodded before turning to the rest of the class,  looking around todiroki had covered half the field in now slushy patches of icey spikes . Aziawa rubbed the back of his neck and shook his head slightly , 'might have to do teams if I want them to best her' he laughed slightly and repaired a few of the students and hana stood next to him now helping watch over and critique when its needed. A few few hours pasted and it was time for lunch , the students leaving for the cafeteria while the teachers went back to the class room...