Part 13

Grindelwald apparated back to his new castle. He arrived in the bedroom he was last in.

"MILDRED! ORIS! COME HERE!" He yelled.

Mildred ran up the spiral staircase and Oris came shuffling out of his bedroom rubbing his eyes.

"Yes Sir." Mildred said.

"When will me and Sarah be getting married?"

Mildred checked her note book she was still holding and checked to see if they wrote down a date. "We didn't discuss it Sir. But hopefully soon."

"Can we do it today or tomorrow?" He asked.

Mildred looked shocked. "Why so soon, sir?"

"I want to be married to her now."

"Erm ok. Me and Oris will go and see if we can ASAP."

Mildred ran over to Oris and they apparated away.

Grindelwald went into his bedroom and changed his clothes to something more Muggle looking. He then went to the nearest main road and used his wand to attract a taxi. He told the driver to take him to the nearest haberdashery.

When he arrived there he paid and entered the shop.

"Hello Sir! What are you looking for today?"

"I need a fully black suit. I'll pay whatever price."

"Right this way."

The shopkeeper led Grindelwald to a section of the shop that sold the type of thing he wanted.

"This is where the black suits are, Sir and the changing rooms are over there. Let me know if you need any help."

The man walked back over the other side of the shop and left Grindelwald alone.

There were a lot of different shades of black, some where more grey coloured and some were very dark.

After a while of looking Grindelwald found this suit:

Which was the one Sarah originally liked so he bought it

Which was the one Sarah originally liked so he bought it. All together it costed £264.

When he made his purchase he then paid and left. Instead of getting another taxi he apparated home to the castle and took the suit to his bedroom and hung it up behind his bedroom door.

"MILDRED, ARE YOU BACK YET?"

"Yes." She came running up the stairs again.

"Did you plan it all."

"Yes, for tonight, about 5:15pm...Australian time."

"What's the time difference?"

"9 hours, Sir."

"Ok, we better get going now. We are already behind schedule." Grindelwald got his suit and apparated there with Mildred.

Oris was already on the beach waiting for them.