No fun - Part 3 - Peter x Tony x Reader

Now, I was planning on this imagine only being a couple of chapters, but it has changed and got a lot bigger in my head. My stories have a terrible habit of altering and evolving, and this one is going in a new direction. So, I hope that you enjoy the new twist.

"Sir!" suddenly exclaimed. Tony banging his head on the underside of his hot rod at the sound of the AI.

After his daughter's outburst, he had sat in the common room for some time, going over and over what she had said. It was true, well at least in part, what she had said. He had been neglecting her. Always too caught up in his own little world to see that she needed his support. To see that she needed her father. To know that he was proud of what she had done. What she was doing. And it was also true that he had been going on and on about Peter in front of her. Tony finally realising that despite all his best intentions, he had slowly begun to turn into his father, and that (Y/n) felt towards Peter what he had felt about Steve. But she was wrong in the fact that he didn't love her. That he didn't care about her wellbeing. That he would rather Peter was his child, not her.

He had never been so happy as the day she was born. The billionaire promising the tiny bundle that he would always be there for her. That she was the most important thing in his life. And every day since that moment, she had made him proud. Achieving ever bigger and better things. Yet now he had let her down. He had made her think that he didn't care. And he knew that he had to make up for that. That he had to tell her the only reason that he kept her in the labs was that he feared losing her. That he didn't want her on the team, not because he thought that she wasn't good enough to fight by his side. But because she was too precious to him. And that was why he found himself where he was now. His face covered in grease as he toiled away on his pet project, trying to think of the best way of telling his daughter all that. To make her see his reasons.

"Yeah, F.R.I.D.A.Y. What is it?" Tony asked, as he got up from the floor, rubbing at his forehead as he could already feel the small egg that had formed.

"I think that you might want to get down to the garage, sir. Its Miss (Y/n) and Mister Parker. They........."

"Oh geez. They aren't taking another car, are they?" Tony groaned, as he wiped his greased covered hands on a rag. The billionaire feeling strangely happy that if (Y/n) and Peter were together, it meant that she had forgiven him. And if she had forgiven Peter, then the odds were good that she might be happy to sit down and talk to him.

"Er.......not quiet, sir. Miss (Y/n) is in her suit and apparently attempting to do Mister Parker some bodily harm. And I am afraid that several of your vehicles have been........well, blown up." F.R.I.D.A.Y replied. Tony standing there momentarily in disbelief, before suddenly realising that he had to do something to stop this.

"F.R.I.D.A.Y. Get Rogers. Get Barnes. Get anyone that can help. I'll be down in the garage. Get everyone. QUICK!" Tony exclaimed as he ran from the lab. The highly concerned billionaire running faster as a sudden explosion seemed to rock the whole building.

                                                    >>----------------------------------<<

"(Y/N). STOP!" Peter exclaimed, jumping out of the way as yet another repulsor ray whizzed past him. The car behind flying up into the air in a ball of flames.

"Stop? But I've only just started, Peter. I have lots more tricks up these sleeves. I haven't even begun to show you what I can do." (Y/n)'s voice replied. Her tone sounding terribly cold and calm from under the black helmet. The red eyes seeming to burn brighter as the suit slowly rose into the air.

"You may be able to catch Steve's shield. Stop Bucky's punches. But how about you try this on for size. Spider boy." (Y/n) continued, Peter suddenly realising that he had been caught up in some kind of forcefield that appeared to be emitting from (Y/n)'s suit. Peter finding that it was impossible for him to escape as his floating body was drawn towards (Y/n).

"What do you think, Pete? Snazzy huh? It's my own little version of a tractor beam. Been working on it for ages. Oh, and you'll find that there is no point struggling. As strong as you might be, you're nothing compared to this baby. See, you and dad really have no idea what I have been working on. What I've been able to achieve. But I have decided its about time that I showed the pair of you. Show Tony Stark that his perfectly precious Peter Parker, isn't as smart as I am. That I am capable of so much more than just being a glorified quartermaster and mechanic. That while you get to go out and fight the bad guys with my father and the others, I am here creating something that not even the great Iron Man has thought of. And what better way to prove that than to squash the bug that is causing all the problems." (Y/n) chuckled as Peter floated helplessly in front of her. His eyes widening as the mask to her helmet slowly moved to reveal a look of anger on (Y/n)'s face that he had never seen before.

"(Y/N)! STOP THIS." A voice suddenly called out. (Y/n) turning and glaring down at her father as he forced his way into the garage. F.R.I.D.A.Y. finally setting off the sprinkler system. The fall of water slowly killing the fires that filled the large expanse. (Y/n) not noticing or caring as the cold liquid ran down her face.

"Ah. How sweet. Father and son reunited. Hi, dad. I take it that F.R.I.D.A.Y snitched? Geez, even your AI thinks more of Peter than it does of me. Though I suppose that I shouldn't expect anything less. Can't have anything happen to the blue eyed boy, now can we? Oh, and look. The rest of the team. Hi, guys. You come to watch me squish the spider too?" (Y/n) growled. The team watching as Peter began to gasp for air. Clutching at his throat as if something was preventing him from breathing.

"(Y/n) please. You don't have to do this. You know we all love you. That your dad loves you. You know that none of us could do what we do, without your help." Steve called out. Looking between (Y/n) and the struggling Peter.

"Come on kid. It's not worth it. Why don't you let Parker go, and come and talk to us?" Bucky added as he came to Steve's side. The Winter Soldier pulling the trigger back on the gun that he had concealed behind his back. Hating the idea that he might have to use it on girl that he had come to see as a kid sister.

"For two old soldiers, you make such wonderful diplomats, boys. But I am afraid that the time for diplomacy has passed. And that gun behind your back, Buck and Steve holding his shield, tell me that diplomacy isn't the only thing that you have in mind. You see, if my father had bothered to take the slightest bit of notice in what I had been doing, then Peter wouldn't find himself in his current state. With my little contraption slowly crushing him. The air being pulled from his lungs. But as Tony Stark only cares about what his surrogate son is doing, we find ourselves in this little conundrum. Don't we?" (Y/n) replied. Her eyes watching every twitch and movement that Steve and Bucky made.

"But to show that I have no ill will to anyone else. That I do actually love you all. I think that I will let Parker go for the time being. Let's face it. It wouldn't be much fun if I couldn't beat old Iron Man without his precious son by his side. It will make for a much better show when both of them know what it is to be brought down by the girl that neither of them wants or cares for." (Y/n) continued. The team rushing over Peter's side as (Y/n) suddenly threw him against the wall. The young man gasping for breath as he stared up at his friend. His eyes filled with tears.

"(Y/n). Please. You're wrong. So, wrong. I love you. I made a mistake. This is all my fault........." Tony said as he stepped forward. The billionaire hoping that he could fix this before the situation got anymore out of control than it already was.

"Yeah. You're right, dad. This is your fault. You wanted a son instead of a daughter. Well, you can have him. But don't you or perfect Peter get too comfortable. I'll be back soon to prove that you have severely underestimated me. I am going to make you both regret this." (Y/n) hissed. Tony unable to do anything other than watch as the mask of her suit slipped back over his daughter's face. His child busting through the thick walls as they were nothing but tissue paper, before disappearing into the night sky.