90's Damon- Beautiful Girl *SMUT*

Start from the beginning

He looped his fingers around the waistband, pulling them down your legs. You gasped lightly as the air hit your, now naked, body.

Damon stood up, his eyes hooded as a smile came over his mouth, his tongue darting out to wet his lips.

"Don't look at me like that" You mumbled, a feeling of insecurity growing as a blush crept onto your cheeks. Leaving you trying to desperately cover your body with the blanket he had laid you down on.

"Sorry" He whispered, reaching down to uncover your body again so that you were exposed to him "You're just so fucking beautiful"

Before you could disagree he had connected your lips together again, your hands trying to unbutton his shirt as he ran his own through your hair. He broke away from your lips, trailing  kisses back down your stomach

You bit down on your lip, your head pressing back into the duvet as his breath teased your bundle of nerves. As he connected his lips with your clit you let out a breath you didn't realise you were holding, your entire body coming undone under his touch.

"Damon" you moaned breathlessly, his smile against your core letting you know how much he was enjoying making you fall apart.

He licked a stripe down, before gently inserting two fingers, making you gasp as you tightened around the digits.

"That okay?" He asked, roaming his eyes over your face for any sign of discomfort. You nodded your head eagerly, letting out a loud moan when his fingers grazed exactly where you wanted them to be.

"You know it is" You managed to choke out, the dirty laughter which escaped his lips making the coil in your stomach tighten further.

"Just checking darling"

Before you could say anything in response he had reattached his lips to your clit, his teeth gently nipping at the sensitive bud as his fingers  rhythmically moved in and out of you. The mixture of his mouth and his fingers starting to send your mind swirling.

The rhythm he managed to coordinate his tongue and fingers to had desperate and feeble whimpers of his name spilling out of your lips. A loud moan of his name falling out as he carefully inserted a third finger into you.

You could feel his eyes on you as he checked if that third finger was okay, he didn't have to ask this time. Your loud moaning and quickened breath as you writhed about underneath him told him everything he needed to know. It especially made him realise just how close you were, with a final kiss placed onto your clit he removed his fingers. The sudden lack of attention making you choke slightly as a moan died in the back of your throat.

You breathing deepened as you watched him spit on his hand before quickly rubbing his hardened cock. Your breath hitched in the back of your throat as he lined his tip up at your entrance.

You gave him a quick nod of your head, knowing he wouldn't continue unless you made it obviously clear you wanted him too. It didn't matter how many times you had slept together, he was always so worried about unnecessarily hurting you.

The groan that escaped his lips as he pushed inside of you made the heat rise in your cheeks as the coil in your stomach started to tighten again.

Amongst the whimpers of his name you managed to wrap your legs around his hips as your arms on around his neck pulled him closer to you. Your lips reconnected in a far messier kiss as you held his body tight to yours, you wanted, needed, him as close to you as possible.

He pulled away from this kiss, letting his head hang beside yours as he rested his body weight on his forearms either side of your head. You moaned his name loudly as he started to pick up the pace, causing a smile to come over his lips. His blue eyes met yours and you tried to keep your eye contact but as you felt his balls start to hit your arsehole you knew it wouldn't be long before you fell apart.

You reached your hands onto his back, your nails desperately scratching against his back in an effort to try and keep him as close to you as possible. The red marks you had no doubt left on his back made small moans tumble out of his lips. He normally stayed as quiet as he could, desperate to listen to you, so as he began to grow noisy you knew he was close to the edge.

"Damon, I'm gonna" You managed to stutter out, he nodded his head, dipping it so that his fridge was tickling your forehead as he reached a hand down to your pussy and let his thumb graze against your clit.

He picked up the pace further, pounding into you as his hot breath radiated against your ear. 

"Cum for me, beautiful girl" He whispered into your ear, you managed to catch a glimpse of his grin before you fell apart. Your walls tightening around his cock as you practically screamed his name.

His thrusts sped up as he let out a deep moan of your name before releasing his load inside of you. His movements slowing down as he let both of you ride out your highs.

He placed a kiss on top of your forehead before pulling out, but you tightened your legs around his waist to stop him.

"Not yet" You whispered, you relished in being this close to him, feeling as though you are one and you didn't want that moment to end yet.

He kept himself inside of you as he rested his forehead on top of yours. A content smile on his face as he looked at you through heavy eyes.

"I love you darling"