Kanao (Part 2)

Y/N's POV:

As you guys traveled through the woods, you realized that you guys weren't going towards the village, you stay silent for a bit, you were lost in thought then you quickly jumped when you heard Zenitsu and Inosuke bicker. Your hand was on your Saya, Tanjiro chuckled at you while the other two flinched. You apologize then carry on walking... Tanjiro eventually starts talking to you.

"What is your opinion on demons?" he asks you. You immediately stop walking and look at him with a very serious expression... "It's survival of the fittest" you replied "I respect them because they were human, but they don't keep that human title if they feasted on human flesh" you then followed, You gave him a smile then began walking again. You noticed Tanjiro smirking to himself so you think maybe your comment made him happy, you quickly realized that you did not care and ignored him until you asked, "Why aren't we traveling to the village?" you say in a confused manner. "We are looking for someone", he replied in a sweet tone. You get confused but carry on walking, 2 hours later you and your three companions come to an open area. They stand still, taking out their blades ready to attack, you were confused, then you realize you were being watched. You hear something jumping from the trees and you scoffed, took out your katana from it's Saya and readied yourself.

You were able to see the shadow of the supposed attacker, you identify the katana and the feminine body of the being and you put your blade back. She lunges at you, but you jumped back to avoid getting hit. She was faster then you expected and she managed to knock you to the ground. She smiled at you but you felt no joy from it, it creeped you out. "This is Kanao" Tanjiro said while chuckled as the girl put her katana back. They start walking and you follow while recovering from being literally flung to the ground by a girl that looks younger than you. While thinking about that you realize that all of your companions look your age or older.

A few more hours of walking later you reach the village tired and hungry, Tanjiro gets us all a room in the closest hotel and we rest.