Anokhi sees , she is getting emotional remembering her husband.... So she thinks to distract her mind...

Anokhi- khana.... ?

Reema looks at her puzzled...

Reema- ha..?

Anokhi- khana do na... Bhukh lagi hai....

She says with puppy eyes..... Reema smiles... And nods at her...

Reema- ha lo..

Anokhi finished eating.....

Reema- mai so jau tumhare sath... I mean agar night m jarurat pari to?

Anokhi- Thank u.... Par tum disturb ho jaogi.... Mai nahi chahti ki tum presan ho .. meri vajah s....

Reema- are... Koi nahi.... Mai ruk jati hu na...

Anokhi- pls.... Tum jao... Aur so jao.... I know tumko apne husband ki yaad aa rhi hogi.... So go .. and talk to him... U will feel better....

Reema- par tu...? ..

Anokhi- mai thik hu.... Agar jarurt pari to mai call karungi na.... Number to hai mere pas....

Reema nods.... She leaves..... Anokhi smiles at her concern.... And locks the door....

Anokhi- chal anokhi.... Aaj ka notes complete karle.... Nahi to kal shaurya ka gussa khane ko milega... .

She notices she said shaurya....

Anokhi- Shaurya nahi anokhi... Shaurya sir.... Professor hai ab vo tumhare....

She settles on the bed.... And immersed in books....

••••••••••

10pm....

Shaurya was in car going to saberwal house....

Shaurya- (to himself) aaj to late hogya... Institute m hi stay kar lena chahiye tha.... Upar s mausam v kharab hai... Bhagwan ji... Baarish mat karwana bas.... Pls....

He gets a call.... He sees the caller name.... And his facial expression changed.... He rolls his eyes..... And picks up the call...

Shaurya- helloo...

Voice- shaurya ... Pls... Call cut mat karna... Pls ... I want tk talk to you....

Shaurya- shagun pls.... Ab kya baki hai bat karne ko.... Jab bat karni chahiye thi... Tab to bhaag gayi tum.... Aur ab kya bat karogi....?

Shagun- shaurya pls.... Only 5 minutes....

Shaurya- fine bolo....

Shagun- I know maine tumse baat n karke bhut bari galti kar di.... I know I should have talked to you.... But trust me Shaurya , I was coming to talk to you.... But no one allowed me to talk to you..... They just told me choose between you and my study.... And I.....

Shaurya- and you chose your study , your career.....

Shagun- But trust me Shaurya , I love you... I really love you.... I didn't want to choose study over you.... But my dad forced me to do that..... He threatened me that he will disown me if I will not accept the offer.... I was helpless that time shaurya.....  That's why I didn't talk to you.... And sent you that letter....

Shaurya- and you expect me to wait for you for two years.... So that you will come and leave me again for your career....

Shagun- I love you shaurya..... And you love me.... Bas 2 saal hi to hai.... After that I will be always there for you and only you.....