3/23

"Hmm." The setter said. He was drawing a picture on a piece of paper. It was lunch time, and he was day dreaming, wondering what you were doing. It was the first time he was interested in a girl. His mind was so focus on volleyball. He didn't know why but he wanted to see you and talk to you. Just when he had finished drawing, he sees you walking into the classroom with some friends. She took a glance at you, and you had caught him looking at you. Kageyama quickly looks at his paper. In your mind, you were wondering what the setter was doing. Did you do something to make him mad? But it didn't really matter to you.

"Um.. Is (L/N)-chan here?" the orange hair spiker said. When Hinata came in to ask where you were, Kageyama flinches for a moment.

"She's right here!!" her friend said, smiling, pushing you to him.

"What is it, Hinata?" you asks.

"Can you help me again?"

"Ah, sure! See you later guys. I got to help Hinata out with something." you said.

"Kay, bye!" Your friends said.

The boy who was stone, was shock. Are Hinata and (L/N) friends?! Is he even friends with (L/N)?! One way to find out. 10 minutes later, he doesn't get up from his seat. He didn't wanted to bug you and Hinata.. Whatever you two were doing anyway. He continues drawing and wonders what you were doing.. What could that midget want from (L/N)? He didn't realize that class was going to start in a couple of minutes. He was way too space out.

"Wao!" a loud voice said. "Your drawing sucks!" Kageyama turns around to glare at the person who commented on that. It was Hinata.

"What is it? I thought you were with (L/N)." he said, getting irritated.

"(L/N)-chan is with Tsukishima and Yamaguchi." Hinata says.

"Is that so?" he said, sounding annoyed.

"By the way, is this picture (L/N)-chan?" Kageyama's cheeks turn red and quickly covers the paper with his arms.

"NO, it isn't!" he said.

"Ahaha, I won't tell (L/N)-chan." the spiker said, hitting Kageyama's back, hard.

"It isn't even her."

"(L/N)-CHAN!!"

"OI!" Kageyama said, standing up, glaring murderously at Hinata. Behind Hinata was (L/N), standing there, wondering if she did anything wrong.

"Um.. Hinata, did you call my name?" you ask him.

"Oh, it's nothing." he smiled. He looks at Kageyama, who was embarrassed. "Oh! Actually Kageyama had something to tell you." he quickly leaves off to his class.

"That midget..!" Kageyama said, glaring.

"Did I do something wrong?" you ask, stepping back. You were a bit frighten of Kageyama, since he was glaring a lot.

"N-no! You didn't do anything wrong! It's just me." he said, still looking annoyed.

"Oh, I see." you smiled. Then what's wrong? If you glare too much, you're going to get wrinkles."

"S-shut up." he said, embarrassed. He didn't know what to say. The shrimp basically set him up.

"So what is it?" you said, still smiling at him.

"Um.. Are we friends?" he asks.

"Do you want us to be?"

"No! Wait I mean-." you started to laugh.

"Okay! Okay! Let's be friends, Kageyama!" the (h/c) girl said, smiling, giving her hand out to Kageyama. He took it and shook it.

"Okay, class is starting." the teacher said.

"Talk to you later, Kageyama!" you said, going back to your seat. He didn't know what to do. He wasn't paying attention to class at all. He kept looking at you and kept drawing you on his paper. Will he ever show you the picture? Probably not. He'll be too embarrassed.