1/23

The setter and the spiker was practicing for the three-on-three  and there she was. The girl who Kageyama takes to be a beauty. When he saw her, his cheeks turn red, and he wasn't even thinking about the ball anymore. His heart probably skip a beat. You stood there watching the two boys practicing volleyball, late at night. 'What was she doing here at night?' The better question to ask was.. Was this love at first sight? 

        When Hinata had given him the ball again,  he look to see if the girl was still standing there, but she wasn't anymore. Was he going crazy? He threw the ball at Hinata again. And just when he was about to hit it, someone had catch it. It was Tsukishima. "Wow, they're really doing this outside."

        "I told you Kei!" the girl giggled.

        "Are you the first-years that stirred up trouble on the first day?"

        "T-shirt? Chilly." Yamaguchi said. As Kageyama sees the girl, he knew that she was real and couldn't help to turn slightly red. As he stops he looks at the tall blonde boy, glaring at him.

        "You're the other first years joining the club?" the setter asks, ignoring the spiker who was clearly talking to him. "How tall are you?"

        "Tsukki is 188 cm." Yamaguchi brags. "He'll be 190 soon."

        "190?" the orange hair boy said, looking at Tsukishima with envy.

        "What are you bragging about, Yamaguchi?"

        "Sorry, Tsukki."

        "You're Kageyama of Kitagawa Daiichi, aren't you? What's an elite like you doing in Karasuno?"

        "Huh?" The two boys look each other, glaring at each other murderously.

        As Tsukishima makes fun of the two boys, you were smiling, wondering how this plays out. "I don't mind going easy on you."

        "Whether you go easy or give it your all, the bottom line is I will win." Kageyama says, with a fiery aura behind him.

        "You mean we!" the short spiker said. Tsukishima laughs at what Kageyama had just said.

        "Amazing confidence. I expect nothing less of the "king." Tsukishima chuckles.

        "Hey. Don't call me that." the setter said, getting angry.

        "So its true." Tsukishima said. "The rumor that he loses it when he's called the "king of the court." What's wrong with "king? It's cool. I think it suits you perfectly, "king."

        'Fufu.' you thought as you see Kageyama trembling with anger. Tsukishima continues to anger the poor setter. Kageyama, who couldn't take it anymore, grabs him on the shirt.

        "Tsukki." Yamaguchi said. "Aren't you going to stop him?"

        "No." you said. "Kei gets what he gets if he's picking a fight. I can't stop him."

        Kageyama picks up his bag and decides to leave while Tsukishima grabs the ball. Kageyama couldn't let out his anger. Seeing that there was a girl there, was he probably running away? "Running away?" those were your same exact thoughts. "I guess the king isn't what he's cracked up to be." Tsukishima adds. "Maybe I'll win against the King this Saturday too." Tsukishima said, throwing the ball in the air. As he does that, the orange hair boy quickly jumps and grabs the ball, which makes you surprised yet smile even more.

        "Shut up with the king crap, I'm here too! I'll spike the ball over your head at the match." Hinata said. You chuckle in your head. Tsukishima gets ready to leave, with you and Yamaguchi following him. "Wait a minute! Who are you?"

        "First-year class-4, Tsukishima Kei."

        "I'm Yamaguchi Tadashi."

        "And I'm (L/N) (Y/N)." you smile.

        "I'm looking forward to see the king's tosses." Tsukishima said. You made eye contact with Kageyama who quickly looks away.

        "See ya." Yamaguchi said. You smile and went up to Tsukishima.

        "That boy sure showed you." you giggled.

        "Do you really like this entertainment?" Tsukishima glares at you.

        "Not really. I would apologize for you but you would just get mad at me. Those boys though, especially who you call King, seems really interesting, don't you think?"

        What was Kageyama opinions about you now? The fact that you were hanging out with a guy like him. The fact that his first love at first sight with you could be just an illusion. Or was it?