First Encounters (Part 1)

Y/N's POV:

You feel shaken all over... You couldn't move. Your head pounded from the impact you hit the ground, you had cuts, bruises and wounds all over your arms, face and legs. You were gasping for breath as the dust entered your mouth and nose, Every muscle in your body hurt immensely, Then... You blacked out. As darkness surrounded you, you knew your end had come... You knew you died fighting till the end, or so you thought.

You wake up from your horrific experience and find yourself laying in what appeared to be a hospital, but it did not appear to be just that as you looked across it. You wipe the sleep from your eyes and realize you were in the butterfly mansion, home of the Insect piller Shinobu Kocho (Sorry if spelt it wrong). As you looked across over the other white mattresses in the room you notice that you are not the only one there. A boy with a weird mop of yellow hair laid not that far from you, he looked annoying so you ignored him and layed back down to rest your head.

You were woken up a few hours later by the mop haired boy you saw earlier. “I'm Zenitsu, and you?” he asked in a respectable yet childish manner, you did not want to be rude so you told him your name. “I never really liked socializing” you thought as this Zenitsu person kept talking about random things you did not really care about, “This is why I work alone... ”. A few minutes later you hear someone shouting for Zenitsu from outside, Zenitsu then asked if you wanted to join his group. You quickly refused but Zenitsu kept nagging that he feels that you would make a great asset to the group, and could take his spot when fighting demons. You looked at him with confusion... “If you don't like fighting demons then why are you a demon slayer?” You asked him in a very annoyed manner. “I am only out for revenge on one demon!” he replied, his answer annoyed you more, but you took a deep breath eventually agreed just so he could stop bugging you.

Few minutes later both you and Zenitsu left the mansion and thanked the pillar, you followed him towards two other people. The one having messy reddish hair and carrying a box on his back while the other having a boar head carrying dagger-like swords in his hands.“Y/N meet Tanjiro and Inosuke” Zenitsu said while looking at you, “Greaaat...” you said sarcastically as you sat down on the nearest tree stump. Inosuke, or the boar head one... came up to you, “FIGHT ME!” he yelled as he lifted his leg right next to you on the tree stump. You got startled for a second but then you gave him a serious expression...

You got up and grabbed your katana, You whispered something under your breath and with one swift movement you knocked both of Inosuke's swords out his hand, you sumer salted mid air just above him, knocked him to the ground with your legs, and lan...

You got up and grabbed your katana, You whispered something under your breath and with one swift movement you knocked both of Inosuke's swords out his hand, you sumer salted mid air just above him, knocked him to the ground with your legs, and landed bracing your impact as you hit the ground. Tanjiro and Zenitsu both stared in amazement at you while Inosuke was recovering from being stunned...

551 word count