01

You never really understood. Why were you being placed in an arranged marriage? And more importantly with who? It was very abrupt, Ma came up to you one day about how you were to be married to a Pro-Hero or sumn like that. Money and Happiness and so on. Although its heavily doubted there will be any happiness involved.

With the quirk you acquired, controlling and manipulating others blood, quite dark, yes but you had the potential to become one of the top heroes; were you allowed was the question. Getting a husband came incredibly easily to you; you had amazing looks and if you were to marry another strong quirk holder, you would bear an extremely strong child. Either way, having a job of your own was pretty much out of question.

Yes, it was frustrating but there wasn't much you could do. Ironic wasn't it? Getting married to someone who had your dream job. Nice. Real nice.

After connecting your hoops and adjusting your stud pierce. You ran your hands down your sequinned one-shoulder slit Bodycon dress, pressing the ends down. Touching up the front of your slicked down low-bun, you walked out. The echoes of your heels and the wavering scent of your pineapple flavoured perfume following behind.

"Ma I really don't get why-" You paused and met eyes with a very familiar short, freckled, sweet-looking green haired lady.

"Meet your mother-in-law" your mother interrupted   "Y/n?" She smiled

"Inko? Wait-" a wave of realisation slapping you across the face

Hearing shuffling in the background, your turned around and saw the infamous green-haired-

"Hey dollface, remember me?"

Deku.