chapter 1

"aaah~~" a monstrous shit the size of jay leno's chin emerged from Joe Swandsons glorious posterior. He liked it. Slowly, he clambered onto his wheelchair. The toilet choked on his fat turd, before quickly, spiralling down into the abyss. Joyfully, Joe exited the lavatory, excited for the throbbing day ahead of him. He stepped wheeled outside to collect his mail, hoping that his new, toy , had arrived. "Hey joe" ejaculated a voice from his right. His heart fluttered. W-was peter talking to... him? "P-peter! hey" stated Joe trying not to violently orgasm like an unattended firehose.

The endless lumps of enticing lard were as voluptuous as the he-bosom's which danced on his chest, the most handsome man in the south of Rhode Island towered in front him like George Floyd with a pregnant woman. As Joe Swanson grew increasingly lustful for his neighbours curvaceous physique, Peter began to notice Joe's phallus was struck with violent rigor mortis.

Miraculously, Joe's rager ripped through his denim like a 90's hentai. "Joe!!!??" exclaimed Peter, blushing furiously, "Hey Peter, I'm going to violently dominate you Peter" said joe aggressively launching forward onto Peter "JOE STOP ehhehhehehehehheheh" screamed peter, but secretly he wanted it. A vicious and continuous session of fast paced intercourse occurred, no words were exchanged that night, they both needed time to process what had happened.