fight

TW: ptsd, fight, violence

I'm sitting on the bed and once again waiting for my boyfriend, Damiano, who is always late. he promises not to stay late and come home early and this and that but it's never true. I'm exhausted. it's like he doesn't want to spend time with me.

I have already washed my makeup off and changed into pajamas. I'm just about to go to sleep when I hear the door unlock. it's almost midnight. I recognize those familiar steps, it's Damiano.

he's trying not to make any sound because he thinks that I'm probably already in sleep. I jump out of the bed right away as he enters the bedroom. "y/n, why are you still up?", he asks me confused.

"what do you think? I have been worried sick", I answer to him as I cross my hands, "this is enough." he looks at me worried as he takes of his shirt and places it on the bed. this time this won't work.

"it's like you don't even want to spend time with me anymore!", I yell at him. "just say if you wanna break up", I say as tears start to roll down my cheeks. he steps closer to me but I step back.

"I'm sorry, of course I wanna be with you but it has been so busy lately", he sighs. I'm full of rage and this is enough. "are fucking cheating on me?!", I yell at him as tears fill my eyes.

"no!", he says in a shocked way. "who is she?", I shout as I step closer to him. "does she have bigger boobs or is she prettier?!", I shout without even thinking about what I am saying to him.

suddenly Damiano raises his hand and I flinch. he freezes. there is a moment where we both are completely quiet. tears are falling down my cheeks. he looks at me in the eyes.

"did you think I was going to...?", he whispers and looks me worried. I stay quiet for a while and then nod. a tear falls down his cheek.

he crabs me into his arms and holds me tightly but safely. I'm shaking like crazy. I try to get off of his grip. "shh, it's okay, I'm here", he whispers and strokes my back gently.

"I would never cheat on you or hurt you, you're the love of my life y/n", he says and kisses my forehead. I hold him tightly and cry against his chest. "that's what they always say", I say quietly as my voice cracks from all of this crying.

he holds me even closer. even warmer and safer. "I'm sorry", he puts his hand against my cheek gently and looks me in the eyes. "I promise, I won't hurt you." the tears in his eyes make it even more serious.

"and if anyone hurts you, they won't see another sunrise after I find them", he says. "I know", I whisper and fall back into his strong and safe arms. he's overprotective but I kinda love it.