It was as if your time was running out.

Any other day you just attempt to push the feeling aside and focus on school but, that's exactly where you were having trouble at.

The pent-up frustration was now affecting your school life. It was as if you couldn't even focus anymore. Although many people wouldn't notice the difference within your academics you could see the dramatic change.

So you found yourself almost 3 out of the 7 days a week attempting to reach a life-changing climax, hoping to relax the inner demons battling within you.

"ahh..mhm..."

The sinful noises fell from your mouth sounding like a lullaby to your ears. Each time you curled your fingers they grazed over your sensitive spot causing you to tightly screw your eyes shut.

With each thought that ate up your mind. Your fingers simultaneously moved faster. it bounced back and forth from your declining grades to your lustful thinking of tsukishima.

"Ahh....slow down..." the strain within your voice was clear as you moaned with each word you spoke.

Psychologist say the brain and body have two different minds of their own. The body works on muscle and bone movement, using all its inner organs to control Its movement and way of life. Although both need the organs that lay within the body It also has different features from the human body itself.

While they are both dramatically different and alike. The brain uses mind games to deceive others.  Psychologically speaking the brain is the most powerful weapon any person can use. Since it is the doorway into a person's life screwing with another's mind can cause dangerous effects.

Without even laying a finger on that single human being you can destruct their whole world by just manipulating the human mind.

Although your mind told you the pleasure was too much your body continued to pleasure itself. Your fingers never stopped as you threw your head back in ecstasy. The warm feeling of hot tears rolled from the corner of your eyes as you cried out in pleasure from the knot that tangled itself within your stomach.

The shallow moans that resounded within your room drove you insane. The feeling of your walls clenching around your fingers while your thumb rubbed soft figure eights across your clit made you see stars.

It was times like now when you hated the fact that even doing the simplest things Tsukishima still preoccupied your mind, in the most obscene ways.

You could envision the sight you'd always wanted to see.

Tsukishima between your thighs as that signature cocky smirk adorned his lips while your juices dripped from his chin.

The thought alone caused an unholy moan to echo around you as the knot within you became undone leaving you slightly  whimpering from the god sent climax that washed over you.

Only now the sounds of your heavy breath could be heard as you came down from your high. Your star-struck gave remained on the white ceiling that hung above you as your mind fell into peaceful thinking.

you'd never really thought of the term much. Figuring you shouldn't ponder on such stupid phrases but in this moment right now as your messy figure laid sprawled across your bed with the slight shaking of your legs

Only now did the real word to describe you set in

You're a slut a disgrace to human kind.

You're a hypocrite, disguising yourself in the day time while looking down on those who are just like you only not masking their true identity.

You're a whore

A whore for Tsukishima Kei

A/N: I don't know how I feel about this chapter but I needed to update before I pour myself into my school work

A/N: I don't know how I feel about this chapter but I needed to update before I pour myself into my school work. And I promise next chapter we'll get into more talking scenes and interactions with y/n and tsukishima

VOTE PLEASE!!!