The Jacket

You went to the park for a walk, maybe some cash too. Your flowing hair went along with the wind, you felt the breeze tickled your skin beneath your clothing. You really should've thought to wear something more covering and thicker than cotton. Your dark shades illuminated the sunlight from above.

Luckily, there are a lot of people there that made your eyes ogle to their cash in their pockets.

You slide here and there, the breeze and delight from taking their cash one by one is making this walk more worth it. You tried to slid more cash but your jeans' pocket is already drowning with them.

You decided to shrug it off by having a grip with the cash you have tighter than before, stopping yourself from anymore of that beautiful valuable sheets.

Unfortunately, because of the wind getting stronger, the cash from your pocket flew away, you felt the need to ignore it. Considering it to be a free giveaway for the others to catch.

"Wait-!".

A boy around your age, wearing a domino mask caught them, he reached out to you with a heroic smile, "This belongs to you" He said, you thanked him with a nod and grabbed the money from his grip, but his grip seems to hardened, "Is it?" His voice deepens, stating it loud and clear through your ears.

"Seems like it" You stretched a grin. He gave out a chuckle and gave you the money as you pulled it with annoyance, "Better be careful next time" He reminded you. You walked away from the scene.

When he's not seen again in the crowd, you turned around to go back, hoping you won't bump in to the hero again.

As you walked through the cement road of Jump City, you've found a pizza place you're familiar with, you haven't had breakfast this morning so having breakfast and lunch in the same time will do!

"The usual?" The waiter of that pizza place asked, you nodded, you looked over the window to see the reflection of yourself adjusting your shades.

You felt your stomach eating itself, the longer you wait, the louder your stomach is. The wind from outside made yourself fighting the nausea that felt like acid. You leaned your head to the table, trying your best to hold the wincing.

You remembered now, you haven't had dinner yet and days before, that explains it even more. Seems like you're having way too much fun with thievery.

The entrance of that building opened, you heard their footsteps to be more than 2, a bunch of voices chatting all together. You ignored it, your nausea is kicking yourself to death. This kind of clothing wasn't the bestest idea for a stomach ache.

"You okay?" A familiar voiced greeted you with a tap of the table you leaned on, you looked over at... Him again. "Hey" You said as you put your face to the table.

You mumbled through the table, which he didn't quite catch, "What?" He asked, "Just, starving" You finally said it clearly, "I can order something for you" He said, you looked at him straight in the eyes, nodding before you continue to put your face to the table once again.

"Dear friend Robin! Is that a new friend?" The alien princess, Starfire, asked as she flew over to your table, "She's a citizen here" He answered.

You didn't want to give a bad impression for The Titans while you're handling your nausea, especially to a foreign one. "Haha yeah" You gave a thumb up to them.

She then flew away from both of you, tracing a smile on her face.  Robin, now looking at you with a frown and furrowed brows.

"Can I get your name?" He asked, you felt a shiver down your spine. You straightened your back and looked at him directly in the face. "My name? You can call me (y/n)" You answered.
"Nice to meet you", He walked away from you to the other Titans, finally, alone time.