"Well, yeah!" Katara jumped into the conversation. "That and everything else. You're a part of our team now and –"

"Look!" Toph pointed an irritated finger in Katara's face. "I didn't ask you to help unload my stuff. I'm carrying my own weight!"

"Toph, when you're part of a team you help – everybody!" I told the girl, placing my hands on my hips.

"Ever since joining us, you've been nothing but selfish and unhelpful!" Katara growled.

"What?!" Toph cried, pointing to Katara. "Look here sugar queen, I gave up everything I had so that I could teach Aang earthbending, so don't you talk to me about being selfish!"

"Toph!" I yelled at the girl. "We gave up everything to help Aang, too! You're not the only one who left their family!"

"I don't need your attitude, Miss Priss!"

"Sugar Queen?" Katara yelled.

"Miss Priss?!"

My eyes narrowed at the girl as I bounded over to the hut she made for herself. Toph slammed a piece of land in mine and Katara's faces. Katara began to pound on the door, as I opened my mouth to yell at the girl again.

"Toph, you need to open the door," I called to her.

"Look, you all need to calm down." Aang tried to be the mediator.

"I am calm!" Katara and I yelled at the boy.

"I... can see that..." Aang said with wide eyes.

Sighing, I grabbed my sister's arm and pulled her away from Toph. We continued to set up camp and lay in our sleeping bags under the stars. Katara taunted Toph for being blind and I smacked her on the arm, letting her know she was going too far with her insults. Katara suddenly flew into the air, flipping her onto Sokka. Katara rounded on Toph, but before she could do anything...

"That thing is back!"

"Well, how far away is it?" Sokka asked falling back into his bag and covering his face. "Maybe we can close our eyes just for a few minutes."

I looked over the trees from the cliff we had set camp on and saw the smoke from the machine billowing in the distance. Urgently, I jumped out of my bag and wrapped it up, ordering Sokka to do the same. We quickly dismantled our campsite and packed everything back on Appa.

I pulled Toph up onto the saddle as Aang took the steering position and we flew off again. Aang was determined to make sure we lost them, so we flew further than the time before, trying to make them lose our trail. Yawning, I looked back as the cloud of smoke grew smaller in the distance, wondering who was following us and how they kept finding us.

Landing on a remote hill, surrounded by some rocks, I sighed in relief as I did not see the machine heading our way. My body was failing me as I slid off Appa. I was exhausted and I didn't know how much longer I could hold out without sleep.

"Okay, forget about setting up camp. I'm finding the softest pile of dirt and going to sleep." Sokka informed as he slammed his body on the ground.

"That's good because Toph wasn't going to help anyway," Katara sneered at the blind girl.

"Oh," Toph cried dramatically from the ground. "I didn't realize baby still needed someone to tuck her in."

I growled under my breath at her attitude and laid on the ground, facing the stars as Katara settled next to me.

"Come on guys, there's something after us and we don't even know what or who it is." Aang yawned throwing part of his shirt over his face.

"It could be Zuko," Katara said thoughtfully. My heart fluttered at the mention of the scarred prince. "We haven't seen him since the North Pole."