MEMORIES

WARNING: 
MENTIONS OF ALL AXIS COUNTRIES. Japanese Empire, Nazi Germany, Fascist Italy AND (HISTORICALLY ACCURATE) SOVIET UNION.
ALSO, A VERY DARK CHAPTER BECAUSE OF BLOOD

TAKE YOUR OWN RISK OF HOW YOU WANT TO PERMANENTLY SCAR YOURSELF!

Vatican City ran on the dirt trail. He had to find Italy before the Germans found him. Vati looks up for his older brother.

"Italy!" Vati yells as loud as his 5-year-old voice would let him. "Fasci!"

Nothing yelled back but the sound of a large group of Nazis after him.

Vati whimpers, he's starting to run out of energy. Vati looks in the forest that was around the trail he was on, but one side (right) was a steep hill. He was told to follow it so that he could be found, but Vati had to hide. This was his only chance.

Vati runs into the plantation. He tries to find a quick, efficient hiding spot. He sees a tree that had the under part of it exposed, he could hide there.

He watches as the humans march past him. Vati covers his mouth trying to stifle his scared breath.

He sees them walk past. He sighs in relief.

Then, Vati sees the giant humanoid machines that Nazi Germany loved to use. They were tall and bulky and a human controlled it from Berlin.

Vati saw them as Mostros. They were after him, and they were not going to stop until he was found.

One of the Mostro turns his way. Vati yelps and goes deeper into the tree.

He's sweating and his heart is excellerating.

Suddenly his tree is thrust out of the ground and thrown aside. Vati looks up and sees another Mostro, it stares right at him.

It then extends an arm to grab him. Vati yells and slips right through it's claws. The dragon runs on his fours as he darts away. Vati could barely breathe.

Vati looks back, the Mostro takes out a gun of some kind and fire comes out of it.

Vati felt his fear rise even more. Apparently the Germans knew that Vatican City is a dragon, but has a disorder where his scales don't protect him from fire.

The flames follow him so he tries to jig-jag but it keeps following him, pushing him to go forward. The hot air gets closer and closer to Vati the further he runs.

Vati looks back and didn't see a steep hill and fell down. He tumbles down... down... until he hits the bottom that was covered in mud.

Vati gets up and spits the mud out of his mouth. He groans then sits up. His eyes widen.

About five Monstros were surrounding him. All of their fire guns ready.

Vati backs up. He whimpers slightly balling up on the ground. Hot tears fall from his eyes. The whir of the machines fills the air as Vati sits helplessly.

They all blast their fire.

Suddenly, a dark figure surrounds the young country and blocks the fire from hitting him.

Vati looks up, the Monstros still firing. "Italy?"

"I got you, Vati." Italy hugs Vati tighter. The heat blazing around them.

The Monstros stop. Italy flicks his wings and looks at them. He hisses at them, then takes off.

But then one of the Monstros fire's a grappling hook at Italy.