Fuck you; Technoblade

CW: Choking, degrading, rough sex, fighting, teasing

Requested by HotGurl0112 , thank you for your request! I take requests all the time!

Summary: You and Technoblade aren't the best of friends. After getting into a fight with you, he gets riled up and takes his anger out on you.

Word Count: 2124

-

You stomped through the snow; the anger and frustration haunting your veins growing with each step. The snow was frustrating you because you couldn't move any faster than you were. The snow was up to your knees but you stomped faster and faster through it.

Your cloak and black jumpsuit were covered in slnow flakes and it felt like inches of snow were on top of your shoulders, slowing you down.

You could see Techno's house in the distance, surrounded by lights and crops stuck in glass surroundings. Ranboo and Philza's houses were right next to his but you didn't care about the two of them, all you wanted to do was put your first in Techno's face.

A minute or two passed before you finally reached the stairs leading to his house and you stomped your feet against the wood, getting the remainder of snow off of your boots before jogging up the stairs and slamming your fist against the door a few times.

Your heart started beating faster and faster as you heard Techno's footsteps get closer and closer and eventually he opened up the door, a shocked expression on his face.

"Y/n, what're you-" you cut him off by putting your first against his face and punching him as hard as you could, making him step back and hold his lip.

"What the fuck!?" you screamed, walking into his house and shutting the door with your foot.

You walked over to him and pushed him, not giving him a second to put his head together, and he fell against the wall. His hands braced it the best he could as he stood up straight and wiped the blood from his lip.

You noticed he wasn't wearing his cloak and he wasn't wearing boots, only a pair of socks. It was weird seeing him out of uniform. His crown was hung up upstairs, but you didn't need to know that. His hair was in a low ponytail and pieces of it were falling out, due to the new, short length of it.

He extended his leg up and kicked it, hitting the side of your stomach and making you fall to the floor with a loud thud. You fell on your side, making you fall to the floor and huff out in pain. You held the side of your stomach before trying to get up.

But Techno had other plans, getting on top of you and pulling a small dagger from his belt. His knees were on your forearms, keeping you pinned down as you struggled to get back up.

He smiled as you squirmed from the knife getting closer and closer to your face.

He ran the edge up your neck and against your jawline, a mischievous smirk on his face. He dragged it across your flesh and against your face. Down your cheek and down your lips. He pushed hard enough to leave a cut down your lip, making you whimper in the small, fast pain the cut gave you.

"Don't start a fight you know you can't win," he said deeply, sending shivers down your spine and butterflies in your stomach. If he didn't have the opportunity to kill you right now, you'd want him to go down on you.

"What's to say I can't win?"

He smiled, closing the knife and putting it back into his belt.

"Because it seems like you're on the cold wood, knees on your arms and me on top of you, preventing you from moving. The odds aren't in your favor."