New york

"Say her name" I cried.
"Please, just acknowledge what you did to us"

About 20 years before -

Annabel

Annabel Sharp

Annabel Michael Sharp

That's my name don't wear it out.

I'm originally from New York with apparently an accent.

Actually my name was going to be Annabel Michelle Sharp, but my father fucked up the paperwork.

L.A. is way hotter when New York. It's may and I might as well wear a bikini in this damn weather.

Waiting in my mother's minivan sucks ass, especially when you have three younger siblings and one older throwing shit. I have three older brothers, two are twins in collage and the other is a sophomore in high school. Mormons ya know?

In order of birth it's
Dylan (20)
Daniel (20)
Josh(17)
Me✨ (16)
Tony (13)
James (10)
Dolly (7)

Dolly is my only sister, and the baby of the family. She was named after the country sister as ironic as that is.
My mother is 36 and my father 53, they married when mother was 16 and father was 33 😐. Gross I know. Because my parents are just so religious, they decided to move to a new church after their old one was shit down for minor safety or something.

Being the middle child of a super religious family isn't even the worst part of my life, out of resentment or something I'm goth. My family is a bunch of dirty blondes with mostly brown eyes, me dolly and Dylan have a greenish yellow. I dyed my hair black after mother tried to get me to date this prick from church. Although mother is oddly supportive of my look, father isn't. Not that I care.

We parked into a short little drive way, to a green little house in a white suburban neighborhood. Our new house had maybe four rooms, one for the parents, one for josh, one for me, and the nursery. I actually got out of the nursery moving here so maybe it won't be to bad. Next to our house was a second story building, and next to there was a beautifully dark house, with colorful windows. Both had children toys in the front.

My family was wearing their Sunday best to impress whoever saw them. I was sporting a black tank and black ripped jeans, and converse, I'll let you guess what color they are.

I ran to the trunk when the car unlocked, picked up my two suitcases and went to my room. I've already seen the house pictures, mother wouldn't stop bragging about them in church. So when I open my door room I immediately started redoing my room. The room had already been painted a light purple, I decided to keep it to keep father sane.

"Knock knock" mother said while knocking.

Opening the door I said "yes mother?"

"I erm found your iPad and the ear holders"

"Ear holders? You mean the ear buds?" I asked annoyed. "Thank you mother."

"Lunch is in ten minutes"

"Alrighty, thanks" I said closing the door, and putting on my ear buds. I started dancing after Nirvana started playing.

*ten minutes later*

I think it's been ten minutes, maybe. So I walked down. Still listening to music but this time queen when playing.

"Annabel, come say hello" father said sternly not wanting to make a bad impression.

I took out my ear buds and walked to the door. Waiting was my mother and father, on the other side was a blonde woman, brunette child I think with Down syndrome, and a blonde teenager. Not to lie, he was cute.

"Hello there" I said awkwardly. Not sure why.

"Aren't you hot?" The boy said.

The mother I assume glared to the boy "Oh hush Tate"

"Well she's wearing all black."

"Aren't you hot?" I asked the teen. "I mean, you're wearing a sweater."

" touché" he said, I raised my eyebrow at him and walked back upstairs.

"Oh! Anna darling come back." Mother pleaded.

"Michael" I yelled back.

"Michael?" Tate asked father.

"Her middle name is Michael, only by accident. Once she found out, she gave us hell." He turned to Constance "teens, you know" and faked a laugh.

"Wicked" Tate thought to himself

*a/n I hope you liked this and ignore my terrible writing skills.